WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Looks like I'm going to eat my words about this movie crossing the $1B. I suppose dissatisfied fans aren't enough to keep it down. It's currently at $857.3M and on pace to become the fastest movie to $1B and it's not even out in China yet.
its not out in china????? omg....this might crack 2b then.

tumblr_p83asx1N6s1uhosuvo1_1280.gif

Tony stopped it bare handed when Thanos is ACTUALLY TRYING.

But stopping Thanos hand with the gauntlet isn't a feat if he isn't using it or even trying. It's no different than his other hand. He was just trying to pet dude.

And no help? Isn't he juiced up?

Scumbag Steve is hella wack

not exactly related to the quote but i only noticed on the second or third viewing that the gauntlet is activated by closing his hand and in the battle in titan Dr Strange told his cape to keep his hand open or keep it from closing

When i first saw here on Kimmel I thought she was rocking a Dora Milaje cut

its not out in china????? omg....this might crack 2b then.

i don't think there is a doubt this will cross $2b, TFA got there and this is beating that so far

i just don't think it'll beat avatars $2.7b box office

We gotta stop taking these writers/directors words as gospel.

Only true prophets is Ruffalo and Holland

i just find it funny, i understand lying before the film because you don't want to spoil anything but after it's come out and people has seen set photos (those writers can't be dumb enough to think no one who has seen the set pics and knows of sequels will read their comments) and still lie about it? what for? :lol:

I mean you mess with the best you go down like the rest, no doubt. we're talking about a dude who gave Hulk anger management lessons, Thanos is a bmf.

still, Cap was ready and willing. a human being facing off against a mf who can throw a moon. if you can't respect that...
Tony did it with no powers at all. I’m not team iron at all btw. I’m team neither. Both of them are trash

i just find it funny, i understand lying before the film because you don't want to spoil anything but after it's come out and people has seen set photos (those writers can't be dumb enough to think no one who has seen the set pics and knows of sequels will read their comments) and still lie about it? what for? :lol:

Funny thing is DC stuck to their word by saying "Justice League" wouldn't be a two-parter.

Marvel said "Infinity War" wouldn't be a two-parter when the conclusion was as cliff-hanger-y as Lost's Season 3 finale...

smh

IM came a long way.
One of my biggest gripes with IM2 was that this battle wasn't longer.

tumblr_p83asx1N6s1uhosuvo1_1280.gif

Tony stopped it bare handed when Thanos is ACTUALLY TRYING.

But stopping Thanos hand with the gauntlet isn't a feat if he isn't using it or even trying. It's no different than his other hand. He was just trying to pet dude.

And no help? Isn't he juiced up?

Scumbag Steve is hella wack
SO all that armor he has, the nanotech isn't anything right? Get out of here with your piss poor narratives. You should be one that disappears as well, always spewing biased nonsense. Cap Forever.

Looks like I'm going to eat my words about this movie crossing the $1B. I suppose dissatisfied fans aren't enough to keep it down. It's currently at $857.3M and on pace to become the fastest movie to $1B and it's not even out in China yet.

dude who are you and why would you make such a silliness nonsensical claim like that? Are you stupid?

This movie was ALWAYS going to cross the $2B mark, Its like a lot of you people haven't been paying attention to the MCU for the past couple of years. How in the hell did you not expect Infinity War to cross 1b? Age of Ultron did $1.4b and that movie was adored like this one.

Tony did it with no powers at all. I’m not team iron at all btw. I’m team neither. Both of them are trash

only thing Tony Stark did with zero powers is sell deadly weapons to dangerous warlords. act like this dude wasn't fomenting civil unrest in developing countries.

Iron Man is an all-around trash person, which is why he has more money than Jesus and crippling depression. at least Cap fought Nazis with his bare hands.

...but you know who is REALLY trash at this time? Dr. Banner. can't touch Thanos, can barely drive the Hulkbuster, what CAN you do? just a living "u mad."

dude who are you and why would you make such a silliness nonsensical claim like that? Are you stupid?

This movie was ALWAYS going to cross the $2B mark, Its like a lot of you people haven't been paying attention to the MCU for the past couple of years. How in the hell did you not expect Infinity War to cross 1b? Age of Ultron did $1.4b and that movie was adored like this one.

WAIT PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIKE AGE OF ULTRON? :lol:

SO all that armor he has, the nanotech isn't anything right? Get out of here with your piss poor narratives. You should be one that disappears as well, always spewing biased nonsense. Cap Forever.

I guess that like your leader, you don't quite understand references. Read the post I was responding to. He said no one else did it. Clearly, evidence shows that in fact, Tony did.

Was scumbag Steve of any use in the film? I'm pretty sure Widow was doing more work than he was in the film. Give her that serum and she easily washes the BO on her own.

Was scumbag Steve of any use in the film? I'm pretty sure Widow was doing more work than he was in the film. Give her that serum and she easily washes the BO on her own.

to keep it unvarnished, pretty much the only hero of any use was Dr. Strange. Weeping Widow was too busy saying her goodbyes to do what needed to be done.

Some of you dumb. Of course getting punched by a super strong beast like thanos would put a human down.

All that nano tech armor sandusky stark has helps him take a lot of damage.

Some of you dumb. Of course getting punched by a super strong beast like thanos would put a human down.

All that nano tech armor sandusky stark has helps him take a lot of damage.

Stark is actually the only normal human of the 2

I mean I thought this before the opening weekend numbers came out and I was judging based off the audience reactions during my two viewings. Looking back I should've known it would do a billion easy, but I didn't think it'd be shattering records this quick

He had to drag around Starks useless creation named Vision halfway around the planet to get the mind stone yanked out of his useless head. When braniac had the stone put in his head (to Caps objection). Thus bringing death to half the universe as a result. "Pieces in our time"

Back
Top Bottom