WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

He had to drag around Starks useless creation named Vision halfway around the planet to get the mind stone vanked out his useless head. When braniac had the stone put in his head (to Caps objection). Thus brining death to half the universe. "Pieces in our time"

Well that just shows how much of a dumbass he really is. No one told him to drag Vision. Vision straight up told his *** to remove the stone and destroy it. He didn't, which is in fact THE reason death came to half of the universe. "Stupidity in our time".

Let's not play like they haven't been juicing up the colonizing traitor movie after movie. Holding a helicopter to a building?

C'mon son. Nanotech or not, Tony is still HUMAN.

So you're going to compare taking a super soldier enhancement serum to being a genius? Tony got their on his own. Scumbag Steve? Not so much.
Tony got to where he was because his daddy couldn't create the element needed to power the suit and save his life because the technology to make it wasn't available in his time. Stark living through his fathers achievement. He aint ****. Cap the GOAT.

Tony got to where he was because his daddy couldn't create the element needed to power the suit and save his life because the technology to make it wasn't available in his time. Stark living through his fathers achievement. He aint ****. Cap the GOAT.

What? So Tony got to where he is because he made an element that his father couldn't?

Where do I start...

Well that just shows how much of a dumbass he really is. No one told him to drag Vision. Vision straight up told his *** to remove the stone and destroy it. He didn't, which is in fact THE reason death came to half of the universe. "Stupidity in our time".

Cap is about saving lives, not like Stark who sold weapons to Al Qaeda, ISIS, Muslim Brotherhood, FARK, Northern Ireland seperatists, the Contra's, who knows who else.

just your average everyday nanotech-infused flying armored billionaire.

The before and after of vitamin S ladies and gentlemen:
IMG_6205.JPG

Was scumbag Steve of any use in the film? I'm pretty sure Widow was doing more work than he was in the film. Give her that serum and she easily washes the BO on her own.

He saved Vision and SW with Falcon and BW while Tony let Strange and the time stone be taken to the ship though he had Strange, Spider-Man, and Wong with him

He's out there destroying all his old weapons with his new weapons.

Last edited:
I wonder how the marketing for SM2 will go with it coming out like 2 months after A4,
they gonna wait till after A4 releases?

Cap is about saving lives, not like Stark who sold weapons to Al Qaeda, ISIS, Muslim Brotherhood, FARK, Northern Ireland seperatists, the Contra's, who knows who else.

Into saving lives, yet he won't kill a robot to destroy a stone, preventing the deaths of trillions. Well, ok.

damn writers and their lies and how the deaths are for good :lol:

pratt just confirmed GotG3 is shooting next year with him and Mantis :lol:

Yooo didn't know Mantis was white! She's gorgeous ....

Btw can someone explain to me ; thanos had the time travel stone so they knew that killing vision thanos can just rewind what happened and take the stone anyway?

I like how Captain America is a colonizer when Tony Stark's company directly provided technology to the United States military and other malicious state-level actors.

Even afterwards, his carelessness repeatedly lets his enemies get a hold of, or control of his technology. Whiplash, Stane, Ultron, Vulture, Justin Hammer. Let his "buddy" steal a suit and deliver it to the military while being a drunk idiot. What else?

Yooo didn't know Mantis was white! She's gorgeous ....

Btw can someone explain to me ; thanos had the time travel stone so they knew that killing vision thanos can just rewind what happened and take the stone anyway?
The people fighting in Wakanda didn't know he had the Time Stone. Wakanda Forces can't talk to the Titan Squad. All they know is he wants the stone in Vision's head.

EDIT: And Mantis is French/Russian/Korean

The people fighting in Wakanda didn't know he had the Time Stone. Wakanda Forces can't talk to the Titan Squad. All they know is he wants the stone in Vision's head.

EDIT: And Mantis is French/Russian/Korean
Smh all that wakanda technology and still couldn't tell thanos grabbed the time travel stone....

Jk

Thanks for the explanation ...

Back
Top Bottom