WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

The Collector told the Guardians about the stones in GOTG 1. He’d know about them being that it’s his livelihood and hobby. Gamora also already knew about Thanos plan being that she was close to him. Strange is also aware of the stones as part of his studies and job.

how do they know its really only 6 stones?

like if i found 6 id be lookin for more just to make sure

who told them its only 6?

avengers 4 they find the infinity stone thats more powerful than all 6 combined
Why do you keep trying to run with this idiotic 7th "blood stone" idea? It's 6 stones and will always be 6 stones.

Mad corny :lol:

The Collector told the Guardians about the stones in GOTG 1. He’d know about them being that it’s his livelihood and hobby. Gamora also already knew about Thanos plan being that she was close to him. Strange is also aware of the stones as part of his studies and job.

If you read the prelude Strange kinda just found out from Wong too.

crying.gif
Screenshot_20180503-202726_Samsung Internet.jpg

Movie looks massive in imax because the aspect ratio is different from other movies.

I think picture clarity and contrast is actually in dolby though.

I think for Avengers 4 I'm asking for a one week block from work starting on release day. Make a party of it and watch at a different favorite theater every day with different people.

I watched the movie twice and I don't remember cap saying that line. When did he say that exactly? Lol

It was when Colonizer, SW, BW, Vision and Falcon walk in on Rhodey talking to the hologram of General Ross.

Ross says "The world's on fire, and you think all is forgiven?"

thats when colonizer says "We're not looking for forgiveness, and i'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost your BEST DEFENDER. (aka tony da gawd) We're here to fight"

Yes because prior to that the news report behind Vision and SW said Tony Stark was missing during the attack on NY.

It was when Colonizer, SW, BW, Vision and Falcon walk in on Rhodey talking to the hologram of General Ross.

Ross says "The world's on fire, and you think all is forgiven?"

thats when colonizer says "We're not looking for forgiveness, and i'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost your BEST DEFENDER. (aka tony da gawd) We're here to fight"
Hmm. Was probably talking about Thor.

Back
Top Bottom