WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Dude did Thanos well. One of my favorite scenes is just him and Gamora politicing by his throne. The conviction and belief in his goal mixed with his emotion felt real, a complete 180 from ******** like Apocalypse or Steppenwolf.

Yeah you could def sense or feel that Thanos felt great sacrifice in order to accomplish his mission. He just wasn’t gonna let anything get int he way of what he felt was his purpose

And I think tony is the key too

Thanos knew him by name man lol plus all the visions and ptsd and etc
Tony was the only avenger that was trying to prepare the earth for this sort of thing but everyone thought he was brazy

Thanos even said "you've earned my respect"
I guess he liked that never-give-up, fighting spirit in Stark
And Stark was trying hard too -- you saw the desperation

On the drive home I was listening to infinity war soundtrack on Spotify. Alan Silvestri outdid himself. I heard a score and I could imagine the scene in my head.

Thanos even said "you've earned my respect"
I guess he liked that never-give-up, fighting spirit in Stark
And Stark was trying hard too -- you saw the desperation
Every hero in the movie tried hard. Tony Stark wasn't special in that regard.

*edit

Except for Hulk and Star Lord. They get failing scores.

since ant man wasnt in the movie is it safe to say he has a major role in defeating thanos and bringing everyone back?

I read The Infinity Gauntlet yesterday.

Any comic storylines/issues you guys want to recommend?

Best one i’d recommend for you now is Annhilation it’s cosmic as well and a great story. Here’s some others I highly recommend. Sorry if you’ve read some, I’m not familiar with your history-

•Civil War
•Secret Invasion
•Planet Hulk/World War Hulk
•Siege
•Secret Wars
•Dark Reign
•Ultimate Spider-man
•Phoenix Saga
•Fear Itself
•Spider-man: Clone Conspiracy
•X-Men: Days Of Future Past
•Winter Soldier(Bendis)
•Silver Surfer: Parable
•Spider-man Kravens last hunt
•House Of M
•Messiah War
•FF (Hickman run)

Some of Marvels best^

Last edited:
im saying ant man gonna play a major role in defeating thanos in the next avengers because wouldnt they have had ant man and infinity war change places as far as release in theatre if ant man movie played a major part story wise between both movies? since ant man and wasp takes places after civil war but before infinity war?

im saying ant man gonna play a major role in defeating thanos in the next avengers because wouldnt they have had ant man and infinity war change places as far as release in theatre if ant man movie played a major part story wise between both movies? since ant man and wasp takes places after civil war but before infinity war?
Ant Man's placement in movie order doesn't mean all that much.

Don't think his movie is going to do much either except maybe introduce Captain Marvel in the post credits.

Directors said Lady Sif and Betty Ross dun got hit with the snap but Aunt May still alive

tumblr_p7yr5kgEGV1xpdwtoo1_540.gif
tumblr_p7yr5kgEGV1xpdwtoo9_r1_540.gif

tumblr_p7yr5kgEGV1xpdwtoo2_540.gif
tumblr_p7yr5kgEGV1xpdwtoo8_540.gif

tumblr_p7yr5kgEGV1xpdwtoo4_540.gif
tumblr_p7yr5kgEGV1xpdwtoo3_540.gif

tumblr_p7yr5kgEGV1xpdwtoo6_540.gif
tumblr_p7yr5kgEGV1xpdwtoo5_540.gif

tumblr_p7yr5kgEGV1xpdwtoo7_540.gif
tumblr_p7yr5kgEGV1xpdwtoo10_r1_540.gif

Today was my 3rd time. Still love it, but the shine came off a smidge compared to my first watch which was incredible. Still excellent tho.
Seen the movie twice. I think I'm actually good on watching it a third time anytime soon because it's so sad. Probably the next time I see it is when it comes out on steelbook

Back
Top Bottom