WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Lol, this is why I can't stand youtube nerds. That's the Thorbuster armor based on the Destroyer after Thor turned heel.

Now could they use that armor in the movie to beat Thanos? Maybe. But I hate when youtube comic nerds pull shyyyt out their rear end that either never ends up on screen. Don't get me started when they go searching for 'easter eggs'.

Thanos knew tony cuz of the soul stone

And why can't thanos use the time stone to see what strange saw?
Nobody said he can't.

He just hasnt and since he won he doesn't have a reason to at the moment.

Thanos just accomplished his goal you think he's gonna look through 14, 604,000 possible futures where he wins and then look at the 14,605,000th timeline where he loses? :lol:

Well gee i guess having the power to do it and not simply because "oh well" I mean its only his lifes work and the fate of the universe at stake right?

It took strange what 10 min total to go thru 14 million?

Yeah, but Strange is also adept in using the time stone. If Thanos knew Strange had went into 14 million+ Possible timelines, I’m sure he would’ve as well. All he knows is he’s won. Hes accomplishes his goal. He’s on vacation.

Until Tony comes seeking revenge.

The time stone being with strage the whole time makes much of the a head scratcher. Literally millions of ways the movie could of ended within 5’mins. They didn’t even throw in a convenient catch all like they did with Ultron not destroying most of the planet via internet becuase...... reasons

Not a complaint, just say’n

Infinity War passed the 1.6 BILLION mark this weekend. Officially biggest superhero movie of all time.
0677456E-C5F3-4EEF-8C4F-6FE0753C0C16.jpeg

Is that how he got washed?

First infinity gauntlet he made himself a god after killing Eternity and left his body unattended with the gauntlet on his hand, then Nebula took it. As stated above, Thanos will eventually do something dumb to cause himself to lose.

I'm reading the Civil War storyline right now and I noticed that She-Hulk is hella thick in this one.

Screenshot_20180513-122050.png

Yea. I’m perplexed at Avatar. Yea holiday season, but this really didn’t have a huge following. No one was really looking out for this movie. Star Wars has old fans, news fans. Great trailers, seeing new and old character. We also have a ton of movies that come out during the holiday season and doesn’t even reach 1B.

This thing almost made 3B
I’m actually one of the few on here who loves that movie. But it taking this long for sequels really has lowered my excitement for the new films.

Was 3D that expensive back then?

Also at IW being lucky to even get to 1.6 :lol:

Yea. I’m perplexed at Avatar. Yea holiday season, but this really didn’t have a huge following. No one was really looking out for this movie. Star Wars has old fans, news fans. Great trailers, seeing new and old character. We also have a ton of movies that come out during the holiday season and doesn’t even reach 1B.

This thing almost made 3B
I’m actually one of the few on here who loves that movie. But it taking this long for sequels really has lowered my excitement for the new films.

Was 3D that expensive back then?

Also at IW being lucky to even get to 1.6 :lol:
Also got to take into account bootlegging is so much more advanced now

You wait a couple weeks after a movie been out and you can download a good copy somewhere

Also got to take into account that there are more entertainment options... The internet is more advanced. There's Netflix and chill. Home entertainment systems these days you can make it like a personal mini theater these days for relatively cheap

Never seen anything like Avatar. Like someone mention wasn’t even a huge follow for it pre movie. Also, if only opened at 78 million, ONLY 78 MILLION! Second weekend it did 76 million!!! Crazy! Nah, 3D/IMAX was nothing how it is today. Let’s not even get inflation. The word was mouth was like no other with that movie.

Back
Top Bottom