WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

mjl.gif

Really fortunate to get in on the steelbooks early. Can't imagine how much the older movies go for now.

Really fortunate to get in on the steelbooks early. Can't imagine how much the older movies go for now.
I been aware of steelbooks for a minute but was not motivated enough to get up on Tuesday mornings

I should've realized you can just preorder and pick up at your convenience lol

I been aware of steelbooks for a minute but was not motivated enough to get up on Tuesday mornings

I should've realized you can just preorder and pick up at your convenience lol

Not sure how it was with the Phase 1 movies but yeah pre ordering has been money for this. And even if you miss the Bestbuy release, you can wait for the premium release.

4562D6BD-2DA9-46D6-9092-8FB658CE4A1D.jpeg

Welp continuity issue for me Jumpman pros came out in 1997. This scene were Killmonger goes back is supposed to be in 1992. He’s wearing what his younger self is wearing when his father is killed cmon marvel!
Don't blame Marvel. Coogler should've caught that!

In guardians of the galaxy 2, the golden people had someone in the box and said adam will get their revenge. who were they reffering to. not Warlock right?

Special effects still blow my mind.

It's crazy how real everything looks.
I don't have a link cuz I read it a couple of days ago but I read about how the russos worked directly with the cgi ppl instead of through a VFX supervisor. Apparently that's an unusual practice. VFX ppl also got full scripts unlike the actors. They devoted a whole studio to just the Titan fight scenes, etc and another studio took care of the rest of the movie, etc. They took a lot of steps to get the cgi right

Kinda wish gotg2 introduced nova and warlock already so they could’ve fought thanos too.
Yeah, I would've thought Nova would've been introduced by now.

Maybe he will be soon, since Xandar was destroyed.

they're trying to save money, Vol3 is just going to be Kraglin and Rabbit and the dude playing Kraglin is the stand-in for Rocket so they are only playing one actor there

Back
Top Bottom