WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

tumblr_p8sq7sbKSr1sy35nlo1_1280.jpg

Not the hero Amel needs, but the one he deserves... Until he smartened up.

Last edited:
Really enjoyed Avengers: IW. Any of you guys worried that Captain Marvel might be too overpowered?

I will say this, I'll be upset if Captain Marvel comes in and is stronger than Thor with Stormbreaker, or even Thor during his fight with Hela. To have someone come in and be that strong after both of those Thor upgrades would be an injustice to Thor and his arc.

I will say this, I'll be upset if Captain Marvel comes in and is stronger than Thor with Stormbreaker, or even Thor during his fight with Hela. To have someone come in and be that strong after both of those Thor upgrades would be an injustice to Thor and his arc.
agreed
which is why im kinda viewing her in a distasteful light already lol

Low key worried that Captain Marvel will be the 'Rey' of Marvel/Avengers. Thanos was a great villain, he deserved to rest at the end.

There will be a thin line between her being powerful enough to be a trump card against Thanos and too powerful that Avengers just standing around twiddling their thumbs cause she's stealing shine.

Well, I mean she's already being setup to be the savior of the universe by being kept in secret by Fury and only calling her if it's a 'code red'.

I'm really interested in knowing how her movie connects with the current timeline, since her film is set in the 90s. What has she been doing? Where has she been?

Well, I mean she's already being setup to be the savior of the universe by being kept in secret by Fury and only calling her if it's a 'code red'.

I'm really interested in knowing how her movie connects with the current timeline, since her film is set in the 90s. What has she been doing? Where has she been?

avengers movie.. we know how this will end:

THE-AVENGERS-iron-man-3-32135014-500-200.gif

6115504-1446943318-giphy.gif

I wonder if we'll see sexy Jude Law smack some fools around as Mar-Vell.

DC screwing up green lantern was lowkey HUGE for this

also low key, DC screwed up going with ares first for WW cause her villains all down hill from the god of friggin war.. plus they killed him off

I’ll probably catch Infinity War tonight for a 5th time before I move on to Deadpool. On another note last night I caught BP on Blu-ray at my friends house. Goodness the CGI is bad. Like really bad. I don’t remember it looking that awful on the theater screen. It ruined a lot of the scenes for me.

So what if Captain Marvel comes in and is stronger than Thor + stormbreaker

#dontbsexist
#genderequality
#respectyourcaptain

I’ll probably catch Infinity War tonight for a 5th time before I move on to Deadpool. On another note last night I caught BP on Blu-ray at my friends house. Goodness the CGI is bad. Like really bad. I don’t remember it looking that awful on the theater screen. It ruined a lot of the scenes for me.
I wouldn't be surprised if infinity war hogged all the cgi manpower lol. I think BP's cgi was serviceable. Didn't distract from my enjoyment in the theater. Haven't seen it on blu ray yet

I would hate for her to come in the way Supes came in to beat dudes *** in Justice League, supes obliterated dude with a smile on his face the entire fight while the rest of the team just watched

So I realized I didn't see IW the 2nd time in Dolby Cinema, but just a theater with Dolby Atmos sound... I didn't realize there was a difference, but it would explain why I wasn't blown away with the picture.

I was debating seeing it in D-Box, but I might have to make a trip to Dolby Cinema at AMC... just cause it's my vacation and I'm board.

Back
Top Bottom