WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I would hate for her to come in the way Supes came in to beat dudes *** in Justice League, supes obliterated dude with a smile on his face the entire fight while the rest of the team just watched
I don't think she's going to be so op that she's going to come off as untouchable

So I realized I didn't see IW the 2nd time in Dolby Cinema, but just a theater with Dolby Atmos sound... I didn't realize there was a difference, but it would explain why I wasn't blown away with the picture.

I was debating seeing it in D-Box, but I might have to make a trip to Dolby Cinema at AMC... just cause it's my vacation and I'm board.
Bruh you live in ny?

Hurry up today might be your last day to see it in dolby cinema cuz they'll probably give the Dolby showings to Deadpool tomorrow.

Nah I'm down in FL, but it's the same down here. There's a couple more showings tonight and one in the morning tomorrow and I think that's it for IW.

I'll probably catch it tonight and just miss the first half of the GSW-HOU game

latest

if she is stronger, how do you get equal?

7Cq6.gif
Lol what is with this thread and captains

^ not going lie, i really thought WS new arm was going to do more.. after seeing what klaw was working with

and the pedestal shuri has been put on

they couldn't even give Cap a decent shield so i wasn't surprised in the end :lol:

i wouldn't even call that thing a shield as it had very little coverage, they were better off making it just a claw or something

Probably couldn’t find a legit pager in 2018 :lol:

Also, a real pager would only be able to say “646177412131”

they can make one and probably be a lot cheaper

a pager should be nothing to their prop dept :lol:

nah they could have just made that much, much cooler

plus he'll likely gon' get his og shield in the next one anyways

The IW version of the Captain America hot toy is shipping in a yr with a mystery weapon...apparently the weapon is staying a secret because it'd spoil A4

Hot toy thread was discussing what that mystery weapon would be...

i think someone here guessed it might just be Proximas staff/spear and that's a pretty valid guess

it's really the only weapon he wielded in IW and they'll probably have another set of toys for A4 so unless it's like a bag of sand for Buckys remains, then I don't know what else it could be

come to think of it, it should be Buckys cybernetic arm, that shouldn't have dissolved and Cap should be carrying it around in A4 as a remembrance

has she been in the MCU yet?

i only know of 1 so called captain in the MCU to date?

i mean we did see this (which makes her a real captain):

Avengers-Captain-Marvel-Brie-Larson-images-1201434.jpg

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
tumblr_osanqfYeN01t7x9x7o3_540.gif

Ehhh, she could be anywhere from a 1st Lt to a Lt Col if she's a pilot.

it's really the only weapon he wielded in IW and they'll probably have another set of toys for A4 so unless it's like a bag of sand for Buckys remains, then I don't know what else it could be

come to think of it, it should be Buckys cybernetic arm, that shouldn't have dissolved and Cap should be carrying it around in A4 as a remembrance
I think if it's just a weapon he used in IW they would've revealed it by now... Still waiting on word on what it actually is

Even though it’s the BEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME by RT! The CGI was pretty bad for the final fight screen and when the Rihnos showed up. You can for sure see it more with 4K/BluRay disc.

A7D9A0B4-C575-47B2-9306-B3D42402834C.jpeg

maybe they aren't even really holding out on it, maybe they just revealed the pics with a mystery weapon and just never bothered to follow up

i mean i don't think they can put an A4 weapon in there...

Back
Top Bottom