WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I took a quiz on twitter and it auto generated an mcu ranking thread for me...

It has my favorite movies ranked as follows:

1. Infinity War
2. Homecoming
3. Gotg vol 2
4. Black Panther
5. Iron Man
6. Avengers: Age of Ultron
7. Captain America: Civil War
8. Thor: Ragnarok
9. Gotg
10. Captain America Winter Soldier
11. The Avengers
12.Ant Man
13. CA: TFA
14. The Incredible Hulk
15. Thor
16. Doctor Strange
17. Iron Man 2
18. Thor: TDW
19.IM3

Interesting.....

I would not have came up with that ranking on my own...although I will admit that the bottom 6 sounds right.

A true imax theater with the 80 foot screen and stadium seating absolutely destroys Dolby cinema.
I've watched at both a legit imax theater and Dolby theater for IW... The imax screen is indeed huge and much bigger than a Dolby screen for sure but Dolby I think catches up with more accurate colors, contrast and better sound quality

*edit

I think this would be a better steelbook cover than what we're getting

Up, General, up. This is no place to die.
BP 4K.jpg

Target has a RedCard 4k Exclusive for IW that comes with an IM funko, not sure if it's a steelbook but that seems to be the price if it didn't come with a funko
iw target preorder.png

Which universe would you choose to live in... One where Thanos has the gauntlet + all six stones or one where Trump has the gauntlet + the stones

Which universe would you choose to live in... One where Thanos has the gauntlet + all six stones or one where Trump has the gauntlet + the stones

Thanos, easy

You said live, so I survived the snap.. dude seemed somewhat content, for now

Trump with the gauntlet would be worse than trump with twitter.. maybe if you have to legit know what you are doing, then trump might be the better option for his simple inability to actually use the damn thing

Chances that it's a steelbook?

50/50 maybe?

you can pre-order it and if it's not a steelbook then just return it

BestBuy has the Avengers Steelbook available but only in bluray, i'm only getting 4k, sucks because i really like the art on the cover

6204576_sa.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550

AoU and CW arts are cool too and I think these are re-release based on the 10Year Marvel Studios logo on the bottom but they should have released them in 4k
6204575_sa.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550
6204571_sa.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550

Trump with the gauntlet be wild. Be a bunch of clones of him building walls and grabbing girls by the clams

Back
Top Bottom