WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I've been saying this. It's why I'm not 100% sure Loki is dead.

Yeah felt a bit off. Loki is literally one of the smartest, long-term thinking dudes out there. He played his dad and fooled his entire world for years. Managed to play the Jeff Goldblum character on the Gladiator planet within minutes of being captured.

Now he thinks stabbing Thanos with a dagger point-blank was a smart move? Ehhh

Lmao IW with all the inconsistencies with past films it’s fair to call IW a soft-reboot of the MCU at this point.

deadpool on any of the streaming sites or cable networks?

after watching IW, i started the MCU films from the beginning and now on Spiderman Homecoming
:lol:

Yeah felt a bit off. Loki is literally one of the smartest, long-term thinking dudes out there. He played his dad and fooled his entire world for years. Managed to play the Jeff Goldblum character on the Gladiator planet within minutes of being captured.

Now he thinks stabbing Thanos with a dagger point-blank was a smart move? Ehhh

Exactly. No way Loki played himself like that.

I wouldn't be shocked if we see him in A4 getting the gauntlet like Nebula did in the comics. Unlikely, but I wouldn't be shocked.

And nobody can tell me why he killed all the dwarves
So none of them would make a weapon that could stop him :lol:

But wait you really thought Thanos rolled through asking for a gauntlet to collect the infinity stones and the dwarves cool cool, let Etri handle that. Then Thanos was like nah Imma kill yall anyway.

Did you not pay attention to the Nivadelir exposition?
But the asgardians didn't right?

He managed to leave half of them

Yet killin the black man in the first 10 min wasnt a trope either I guess jus movie magic
He didnt leave half of the Asgardians.

Half of them escaped.

:lol:

Its getting remedial with you now. Like this isnt even nitpicking. Just not understanding.

Killing Stringer was a trope but what does that have to do with why he killed the dwarves or you not understanding some Asgardians escaped?

Last edited:
so isnt that still "out of balance" for thanos who wants "everything in balance"?

a universe with no asgardians cuz he kills them all or half the asgardians cuz he spares them

its one or the other or a plothole

and how can they "escape" with no bifrost and thanos has the space stone to chase them anywhere?
Yeah man you didn't understand.

Thanos didn't descend on what was left of the Asgardians specifically to enact his idelogoy. He came for the space stone. Killing Asgardians was just an added plus. Same with the dwarves.

It is specifically stated Thanos goes planet to planet wiping out HALF of the population. Ignoring the facts of Ragnarok and what happened with Asgardians there even if Thanos came to the ship

They escaped with Valkyrie's ship. Did you not watch Ragnarok? Like didn't you wonder why ppl kept asking where's Valkyrie and at the same time her corpse wasn't shown in the beginning?

Really just seems your complaining to be a contrarian since you jumped on that side early before the movie came out or like I said before not really in to these movies but in the mix for the attention.

I'll play along. Thanos cannot "create" resources. He can convert matter from one form to another (scientifically speaking). So even if he makes more resources, that matter/energy will be taken from somewhere else. Zero-sum game. Easier for him to thin out the herd.

that matter/energy is taken from the infinity gauntlet right?

the reality stone is just a a illusionary power?

furthermore being true to hs goal wouldnt it make more sense to eliminate those who use the most resources with the least "purpose"?

like resources are finite, not a zero sum game, granted, so wouldnt the answer be communism? everyone gets the same equal share regardless of who they are?

instead of ppl at the top using the most and needing the least?

unequal distribution of resources is thanos's gripe not the universe he seems hell bent on destroying

the same inequalities will persist with his snap anyway

DP 1 & DP 2 > IW

It isn’t hard at all. From a linear story perspective it’s much better. IW fools everyone because there’s a whole bunch of characters in it doing cool stuff but I’ve seen that before. From a purely enjoyable perspective Deadpool and Deadpool 2 is leaps and bounds better. Real action, check. Real Jokes, check. An immense amount of appreciation for fans of the comic, check check check.
Where have u seen 20 plus characters on screen b4??? From different franchises???? Where ??? The royal rumble?? Lol

Hot taking is being prisoner of the moment. Hot taking is thinking IW is the best Avengers film...

I think the first Avengers film is the best. AoU was okay (Ultron was the only character I really enjoyed). Civil War had its moments but I thought was just solid (I know its a Cap film but let's be real)

Infinity War, as much as I had some issues with it, I would consider the 2nd best Avengers film

Where have u seen 20 plus characters on screen b4??? From different franchises???? Where ??? The royal rumble?? Lol

20 plus characters is impressive why? We didn’t expect that in this film after 6 years of ensemble films? But I guess Falcon, Winter Soldier, Shuri, Wong having 3-4 lines counts as juggling varying characters from different “franchises” lmao Marvel is the franchise though but I digress.

hot-toys-aiw-doctor-strange-collectible-figure_pr5.jpg

hot-toys-aiw-doctor-strange-collectible-figure_pr6.jpg

hot-toys-aiw-doctor-strange-collectible-figure_pr25.jpg

hot-toys-aiw-doctor-strange-collectible-figure_pr26.jpg

Questions about StarLord.

Is he a more serious character in the comics?

Or is he like he is in GotG 1&2 and in IW up to when he finds out Gamora is dead?

Back
Top Bottom