WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

The fact of the matter is the movie itself doesn’t even know which way to interpret Thanos. You placed this character into a film to sum up 18 films of backstory where he gave other subordinates infinity gems that he himself wanted so bad to enact a plan so important to him that he would stop at nothing to do it. Yet we the audience have NO backstory to support or disagree with what he’s doing. None. This is someone who has been pulling the strings all along mind you. So he gives Loki the mind gem to enslave earth so he can....take it back and wipe out half its population to save it? We deserved so much better. It’s a damn shame I’m one of the few who have no qualms in saying it. But Thor being called a Pirate Angel by the Guardians of the Galaxy is enough to satisfy most of you. Yikes.

trying to avoid spoilers the best i can still. friend wanted to watch deadpool tonight but i still haven't seen avengers. do i have to worry about spoilers for infinity war?

a tag of my name in a post/PM would be appreciated. really trying to not read anything else :lol:

trying to avoid spoilers the best i can still. friend wanted to watch deadpool tonight but i still haven't seen avengers. do i have to worry about spoilers for infinity war?

a tag of my name in a post/PM would be appreciated. really trying to not read anything else :lol:

deadpool isn't connected to Avengers at all and none of the references or jokes in that film will spoil anything fo IW

Catching some Infinity War again!

Blow that nut sack of chin right off your face.

Last edited:
flyeed flyeed forget everything you know about the previous 18 MCU films. This movie spits on everything in exchange for explosions, CGI and another misunderstood fake deep villain.

Except when he uses that dagger to illustrate to gamora a perfect balance right?

I'm taking too literally the very point that has been picked up and dropped in here as necessary once it shows how hollow a goal it is

Again killing any number of people in the universe doesnt eliminate inequality so the kids whose parents gets snapped away doesn't thank thanos for resources

:lol:

Bruh thought he was getting a documentary instead of a movie

He didn’t want spoilers though. I mean if he’s asking if Deadpool has spoilers for IW of course not.

it's understandable because the movie breaks the fourth wall and and makes current references, rest assured if IW released while still filming, there'd be spoilers there somehow

He didn’t want spoilers though. I mean if he’s asking if Deadpool has spoilers for IW of course not.

But he didn't ask for a spoiler-free "review" on infinity war he just wanted to know if deadpool had spoilers for infinity war

Watching BP again...

Killmonger about to wash usurper t'challa

20180518_184233.jpg

it's understandable because the movie breaks the fourth wall and and makes current references, rest assured if IW released while still filming, there'd be spoilers there somehow

Very understandable then. Few MCU jokes but no spoilers for films. Early in development producers wanted to get Chris Evans as the Human Torch in an after credit scene but scrapped it before getting a chance to ask Evans if he would reprise the role. That would’ve been hilarious.

But he didn't ask for a spoiler-free "review" on infinity war he just wanted to know if deadpool had spoilers for infinity war

Then I misunderstood his question, I apologize. But I did give him a very apt Spoiler-free review however.

they also scrapped the Disney jokes from the film

kind of sucks if that franchise disappears once it comes back to Marvel

I have a few friends who absolutely loved IW but found themselves dozing off during their 2nd or 3rd viewings in certain parts.

I could see that.

Back
Top Bottom