WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

GLAAD is always gonna have a problem cuz they just advocate for the potential that any character can just up and one day "realize they're gay".

I find it to be an incredibly whack way to do that especially in superhero comics. Its a piss poor literary gimmick.

They simply have to realize the struggle to normalize the lbgtq community is a long road.

FACTS

You know his search history is wild suspect.

I said team colonizer sucks balls.

You the one that jumped to homosexuality.

I didn't says men's ball but you thought that and assumed it :smh:

Team colonizer sucks balls. Could be donkey balls, dog balls, rhino balls, monkey balls, etc. I didnt say dudes.

Correction. He's making a case that a fictional characters is homosexual.
So you're into bestiality? Good lord :sick:

DCEU

DCEU has bigger problems to deal with but WW and JL has an island fullof amazon with no men, but I am not going to complain if they dive deeper into that and show scenes what they do to get off on that island...
I was almost going to say I thought they implied one Amazon pairing was a couple but then I re-realized they didn't go in depth with any of them and WW's mom and aunt got the most lines in WW and JL while on that island.

The way he manipulated peter into fighting in civil war raised suspicions. stark sandusky.
Are you aware of what Sandusky did?

Well this was always just weird.

It kinda shows some poor decision making and that they're okay with this being known.

Like why do something and then when it comes down to the final edit take all that out and then let it leak that you did something progressive that would be important to a rather large vocal group only to not do it for reasons.

Its like they said we got strong women of color in our movies lets not take it too far amd make some of them gay too.

I looked at both instances funny. To me though, Valkyrie and the two Dora Milaje being lesbians isn't that important since they're side characters.

What they should be asking for is a straight up lbgtq superhero movie whether its a solo or a few main characters are in a team.
So I'm into bestiality? Good lord :sick:
Fixed*

And sure if that's how you want to interpret it.

I mean E everysingletime does agree with me.

Last edited:
Yeah with all this LGBT and future criticism, I’m just being real let’s not ruin Marvel like Kathleen Kennedy ruined Star Wars.

I don’t care FLAME ON.
i know its the unpopular opinion but its true

had rey doing **** vader only dreamed about after one day of discovering she was force sensitive

kathleen can suck a big fat black **** for not addressing the weak african american presence in star wars but instead shoveling us **** and and such a weak ******* leading “lady” in finn

i sure hope they dont make captain marvel op off the bat like they did rey

I was almost going to say I thought they implied one Amazon pairing was a couple but then I re-realized they didn't go in depth with any of them and WW's mom and aunt got the most lines in WW and JL while on that island.

It kinda shows some poor decision making and that they're okay with this being known.

Like why do something and then when it comes down to the final edit take all that out and then let it leak that you did something progressive that would be important to a rather large vocal group only to not do it for reasons.

Its like they said we got strong women of color in our movies lets not take it too far amd make some of them gay too.

I looked at both instances funny. To me though, Valkyrie and the two Dora Milaje being lesbians isn't that important since they're side characters.

What they should be asking for is a straight up lbgtq superhero movie whether its a solo or a few main characters are in a team.

Fixed*

I mean E everysingletime does agree with me.
I agree

The way he manipulated peter into fighting in civil war raised suspicions. stark sandusky.

So I'm into bestiality? Good lord :sick:
Fixed*

edit: oh deer god shes basically a female superman
She's a cosmic hero.

Powerful lime Supes but no specific dumb weaknesses.

And she's pretty much always been that powerful given she was a spin off of a superhero that was super powerful and routinely beat up Thanos and other cosmic characters.

tumblr_p8zensCGBD1r982hgo1_1280.jpg

Crazy how we had it right there in the trailer

Probably Captain Marvel, Thor, Doctor Strange and Scarlet Witch

I would use the same line-up they used in the movie (that ALMOST beat Thaonos). But I would replace Quill with Scarlet Witch.

Iron Man = $5
Spider-Man = $4
Doctor Strange = $3
Scarlet Witch = $2
Mantis = $1

Boom. Done. Thanos is defeated

Back
Top Bottom