WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Jennifer Lawrence looked nothing like how Katniss was supposed look like for the Hunger Games movies...

Katniss was supposed to be lean looking.. With olive skin... I don't remember the men saying she was supposed to be 'athletic looking' ... I wonder why is that..

Why you want Rhodey to die?

1*YUnrajj-7-o5z3L7uUXtlA.jpeg

On a slightly unrelated note it'd be funny if 90s Rhodey and Carol Danvers use to date.

20160903_223254.png
5282399-4+capmarv2016006_int2-3.jpg

:lol:

I mean check some of them dudes they got in the $1 and $2 options

Jennifer Lawrence looked nothing like how Katniss was supposed look like for the Hunger Games movies...

Katniss was supposed to be lean looking.. With olive skin... I don't remember the men saying she was supposed to be 'athletic looking' ... I wonder why is that..

I mean, it's one thing if ppl on here wanted brie to be athletic looking.. But so far most of the comments on here are about her chest and her gluteal region... Both of which has nothing to do with athleticism lol

It’s not all about the yambs :nerd: :lol: It’s about being convincing...

For example, Danai is mad convincing as Okoye.

Katniss as a character was just shooting a bow at malnourished millennials. I could buy that from her.

Captain Marvel gotta go to war with Thanos b... Imma need some fast twitch muscle fibres to be present at the very least.

TBH though we saw Danai in season after season being a badass in Walking Dead, so with her being Okoye, the opposing argument would have been pointless and a waste of time. You would be a 100% troll to hate on Danai in that role.

Katniss as a character was just shooting a bow at malnourished millennials. I could buy that from her.

Captain Marvel gotta go to war with Thanos b... Imma need some fast twitch muscle fibres to be present at the very least.

agreed. i think about gal gadot's casting vs what they had her do. gal ACTUALLY IS athletic and combat trained to a very high degree. they gotta take advantage of it soon and itll look great. this chick flat out looks like she reads morning announcements at a high school. just dont see how it'll look right that she gives THE HANDS to thanos. i dont know anything about ms marvel/captain marvel... just off lil stills ive seen. but she is cut and curvy. they picked a blond version of stick stickly in a loose fitting costume and are letting pics get out. lol it is what it is

id like to see donald glover play a villian similar to ledgers joker

like a villian who wants to create chaos within wakanda and turn the social order upside

like the idea of hiearchy kings and queens should be challenged for such an advanced society

and id like to see more inclusion of african culture in the sequel

maybe hes a griot or something

Deadpool fell off a cliff and Solo's opening wasn't as strong as projected..

Now they're saying IW might have a chance to overtake TFA

IW is going to cross 1.9 by the end of this weekend

Deadpool fell off a cliff and Solo's opening wasn't as strong as projected..

Now they're saying IW might have a chance to overtake TFA

IW is going to cross 1.9 by the end of this weekend

Totally forgot Deadpool released last weekend and went yesterday. Theater was empty, their may have been 10 people (and a Blind Al look-a-like). Granted it was in the afternoon.

This is weird.

Cuz none of the men except for a cgi Hulk look like they can take on Thanos but did.

Really not about the look, just the power set.

Potential Avengers 4 ending spoiler

Avengers 4 Leaked Ending

This was on 4chan very briefly before it got taken down. The archived copy is linked here. I would normally write it off, but the fact that it got taken down so quickly is suspicious...

"The device seen in leaked set photo’s allows the user to harness the power of the infinity stones. After defeating thanos, each original avenger is left with an infinity stone and a choice.

Cap uses the time stone, returning to peggy and living out his life with her.

Thor uses the soul stone, returning his brother from the dead, they rebuild asgard on earth.

Bruce uses the mind stone, and separates himself from hulk. They say their farewell and exchange a heartwarming hug.

Ant-man, who refuses the reality stone, selflessly gives it to wanda, who uses it as a new power source for Vision.

Finally Tony is left with the power stone, vowing not to weponize something so powerfull, he destroys it and snorts the remains."

The last part is probably joke, but otherwise it seems plausible. Interesting that there's no mention of Hawkeye, Black Widow, or the space stone. Maybe Hawkeye dies and BW uses the space stone to go on an adventure with Bucky? In any case, I don't really trust this but figured I'd share anyway.

EDIT: This would be consistent with the "only two Avengers survive" rumour if we use the "only two Avengers stay active" interpretation. Cap and Hulk would be out of commission, Thor would be busy ruling, and presumably Hawkeye would re-retire (if he survives). Which would leave Tony (new SHIELD director?) and BW.

I don't agree with most of this, but some parts seem plausible and there's some weight with this being from 4chan. I still believe the things on their wrists are for Quantum Realm traveling which is why Scott's is embedded in his suit. But the idea of them being created to harness an Infinity Stone's power seems plausible. I also like the idea of an Avenger receiving an Infinity Stone, but to be a guardian over it, rather than deciding what to do with it (that part seems off). Marvel possibly setting up an Illuminati group?

0be316f0062ffc737eb6b3b69f95f558.jpg

Last edited:
Potential Avengers 4 ending spoiler

Avengers 4 Leaked Ending

This was on 4chan very briefly before it got taken down. The archived copy is linked here. I would normally write it off, but the fact that it got taken down so quickly is suspicious...

"The device seen in leaked set photo’s allows the user to harness the power of the infinity stones. After defeating thanos, each original avenger is left with an infinity stone and a choice.

Cap uses the time stone, returning to peggy and living out his life with her.

Thor uses the soul stone, returning his brother from the dead, they rebuild asgard on earth.

Bruce uses the mind stone, and separates himself from hulk. They say their farewell and exchange a heartwarming hug.

Ant-man, who refuses the reality stone, selflessly gives it to wanda, who uses it as a new power source for Vision.

Finally Tony is left with the power stone, vowing not to weponize something so powerfull, he destroys it and snorts the remains."

The last part is probably joke, but otherwise it seems plausible. Interesting that there's no mention of Hawkeye, Black Widow, or the space stone. Maybe Hawkeye dies and BW uses the space stone to go on an adventure with Bucky? In any case, I don't really trust this but figured I'd share anyway.

EDIT: This would be consistent with the "only two Avengers survive" rumour if we use the "only two Avengers stay active" interpretation. Cap and Hulk would be out of commission, Thor would be busy ruling, and presumably Hawkeye would re-retire (if he survives). Which would leave Tony (new SHIELD director?) and BW.
:rofl: @ those spoilers

"snorts the remains" :lol:

they been going to see chris evans and thor just fine lol

why do you guys even care who we think is attractive and who isnt?

Because it goes overboard and it's never "Yeah, she's not attractive to me" or "I'm not into her", it's old and tiring to check in on this thread and it's nothing but a bunch of people criticizing the looks of an actress trying to get off lame jokes. This thread turns into a women haters club sometimes and it doesn't have to be. We get it, some of you think she's ugly. Cool. It doesn't need to be repeated every single time her name comes up. It just reeks of "eww, elbows too pointy" kind of talk.

Back
Top Bottom