WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Captain Marvel.. :evil:

32276208_968800763288643_8099753479200833536_n.jpg

:rofl:

7C289024-8891-4930-ADC2-940F6165D5B6.gif

Say what you want but that's a dope pic up there. And Brie looks good in that pic. Never had a woman with a butt that small but I could do that

She doesn’t have a culo but that’s not a bad thing. That’s Antiquity Becky. Old School Becky’s had no *** but they still put in that work.
Nah, women in that time period weren't about that thin-figure lifestyle yet. That's that "potato famine" butt of the 1800s.

Y'know what I notice? It's mainly the men that are hatin.. the women are happy about Brie and sound super supportive

they been going to see chris evans and thor just fine lol

why do you guys even care who we think is attractive and who isnt?

Last edited:
Men dont like women bruh. Especially some in here.
actually men do like women. good looking ones.not ones that look like lunch ladies

tell me they cast rdj, chris evans, and thor because they were the best acting wise not on looks

if thats the case wed have some chris farley looking mother ****ers playing super heroes

Nothing to do with looks for me personally. It’s just tough to pass certain women off as badasses.

I was pissed at the latest Lara Croft’s lack of athleticism also :lol:

Nothing to do with looks for me personally. It’s just tough to pass certain women off as badasses.

I understand what you’re saying with some not looking tough, my example is always Shailene Woodley not being believable in those crappy divergent movies.

I haven’t watched the new tomb raider but they made a big deal of Alicia Vikander bae gaining 12 pounds of muscle. She was looking shredded but her athleticism i’ll have to watch.

You don't really gain 12lbs of muscle in less than a year on the type of diet she was on. She did get shredded

She was actually more athletic looking than Angelina was though...

If you go by the internet an incredible amount of men were upset that she wasn't well endowed up top....

Every other comment on YouTube was her boobs was too small smh lol

Jennifer Lawrence looked nothing like how Katniss was supposed look like for the Hunger Games movies...

Katniss was supposed to be lean looking.. With olive skin... I don't remember the men saying she was supposed to be 'athletic looking' ... I wonder why is that..

I mean, it's one thing if ppl on here wanted brie to be athletic looking.. But so far most of the comments on here are about her chest and her gluteal region... Both of which has nothing to do with athleticism lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom