WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I said similar to this in tay but replace brie larson movie star with everyday bbw

Didnt didnt turn out so well
What's an everyday bbw?

I find dudes going out of there way to profess their love of bbw on here more than hate for it and the hate usually only comes after dudes do the former.

watching ragnarok again and i noticed on the ceiling painting in the asgard castle that Hela was holding mjolnir so that means she was worthy at one point?

also got me curious how hela would match-up against thanos if they were in asgard? she merely says the tesseract as "not bad" and seemed more impressed by the eternal flame

the flame of course resurrected her dead army but seemed like she didn't even care much about the tesseract ot bother to consider using it

Which painting? The painting that Odin redone or the one she exposed as the true painting M

yah, after she showed the og painting, she was standing next to odin and she had mjolnir

usysks3ywdc01.png

Last edited:
Something I wish would be explained but probably never will. Maybe the whole worthy aspect of it didnt kick in until Odin banished Thor.

that makes sense since odin did the enchantment when he took mjolnir back

but then thor only found out that mjolnir just focused his powers, not the source of it, so i guess odin took his power, put it in mjolnir and then cast it to earth with the enchantment: "whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor"?

so if thor wasn't the one who lifted mjolnir first, then someone else would have gotten thors power? but once he got his power back, shouldn't he have known that he is the source of the power all along and mjolnir wasn't the source of it?

or maybe it just almost 3am and i am just thinking too much :lol:

Yeah I'm just gonna attribute it to Odin and the enchantment. Marvel is meticulous, but some things I think even they don't think about. As far as her being able to pick it up, I'm just gonna roll with before Odins enchantment, maybe it was a matter of a person having to be powerful to do so

Lol it was the first mcu movie... How was ppl supposed to know to stay for the post credit scene?

I think Marvel had already started doing post credit scenes in their pre-MCU movies. So people anticipated it. Plus the internet and message boards were around so word of mouth etc.

that makes sense since odin did the enchantment when he took mjolnir back

but then thor only found out that mjolnir just focused his powers, not the source of it, so i guess odin took his power, put it in mjolnir and then cast it to earth with the enchantment: "whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor"?

so if thor wasn't the one who lifted mjolnir first, then someone else would have gotten thors power? but once he got his power back, shouldn't he have known that he is the source of the power all along and mjolnir wasn't the source of it?

or maybe it just almost 3am and i am just thinking too much :lol:

Nah, it all became weird through the years. First Thor wasn't 'Thor', he was Donald Blake able to turn into Thor by being worthy to lift the hammer. Then they just let Thor be Thor and not have to stamp his hammer/stick down to power up. Then, they had anyone who was worthy be able to have his powers but not actually be 'Thor' (Beta Ray Bill, Erik Masterson, Thor Girl, etc). So yeah I'm confused too.

watching ragnarok again and i noticed on the ceiling painting in the asgard castle that Hela was holding mjolnir so that means she was worthy at one point?

also got me curious how hela would match-up against thanos if they were in asgard? she merely says the tesseract as "not bad" and seemed more impressed by the eternal flame

the flame of course resurrected her dead army but seemed like she didn't even care much about the tesseract ot bother to consider using it

Yeah. When I first seen it it helped me understand how she was able to stop Mjolnir when Thor threw it at her. Mjolnir almost seemed conflicted, like there was a push between Hela and Thor.

A couple of weeks ago, I had predicted a 7/1.3 domestic and international split.

It's at 625/1.28 right now... I'm going to be slightly off about the split here... Movie is probably not going to do 700 in America.

Either way, lame is about to be wrong which is always satisfying.

Last edited:
Watching that Thor Wakanda entrance and there's two things I would've loved to see that would've made it even greater for me;

tumblr_p818a4luid1uhosuvo1_1280.gif

tumblr_p818a4luid1uhosuvo2_1280.gif

The Wakandans and the other Avengers rallying behind Thor and charging when he says "Bring me Thanos". Visually, that would've been dope to see :pimp::pimp::pimp:

maxresdefault.jpg

And hearing Black Panther call Thor "Thunderer". It always sounded dope when he did it in Earth's Mightiest Heroes :smokin:smokin:smokin

i also wished they didn't touch up on the fake gauntlet in the vault, should have just left it as an easter egg from the first film you hardly saw it anyways

the writers admitted the gauntlet was recently made then it made even less sense that there's a gauntlet there in thor1 with the stones all this time

but i get it, it was just a fun little nerdy scene

The Vault/ “Fake” scene in Ragnarok had me rolling seeing it. Cate Blanchett sold that line :lol: I love Ragnarok so much

i also wished they didn't touch up on the fake gauntlet in the vault, should have just left it as an easter egg from the first film you hardly saw it anyways

the writers admitted the gauntlet was recently made then it made even less sense that there's a gauntlet there in thor1 with the stones all this time

but i get it, it was just a fun little nerdy scene

They had to clear it up. People would be saying it's a plothole

Back
Top Bottom