WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

That 'I'ma do it myself' post credit scene is one of the rare instances that Marvel didn't think ahead...

I think they just threw it in there not knowing how having a real idea of what to do when Thanos does show up in a movie... And then when they finally came up with the plot for IW they realized in hindsight that the post credit scene didn't make sense now

^ don't see a problem with either one..

To that point, thanos had Loki then ronan (with his daughters) working for him.. and after their failures he decided to do it himself

Thanos killing the elves gives tyrion a bigger stake in what's happening.. and I assume they go back to him again for more weapons and another gauntlet

I don't see any plot holes.

Imma do it myself was after Loki was running as Asgard as Odin. After AoU, 4th or went off to figure things out. Heimdall was treated as a criminal and was so no longer all seeing.

We don't know when Thanos washed the dwarves at Nivadlir.

watching ragnarok again and i noticed on the ceiling painting in the asgard castle that Hela was holding mjolnir so that means she was worthy at one point?

also got me curious how hela would match-up against thanos if they were in asgard? she merely says the tesseract as "not bad" and seemed more impressed by the eternal flame

the flame of course resurrected her dead army but seemed like she didn't even care much about the tesseract ot bother to consider using it
Probably mjlonir before the worthiness enchantment.

I mean if she knew exactly what the tesseract was she'd know its jusy teleport her places mainly and she already has the rainbow bridge.

The other stuff it can do like create black holes and bend space might not be that coveted given her power set.

that makes sense since odin did the enchantment when he took mjolnir back

but then thor only found out that mjolnir just focused his powers, not the source of it, so i guess odin took his power, put it in mjolnir and then cast it to earth with the enchantment: "whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor"?

so if thor wasn't the one who lifted mjolnir first, then someone else would have gotten thors power? but once he got his power back, shouldn't he have known that he is the source of the power all along and mjolnir wasn't the source of it?

or maybe it just almost 3am and i am just thinking too much :lol:
Thor probably wasn't even born yet when Odin had mjlonir made in the MCU. Definitely was the case in the comics and Thor is even older there.

Last edited:
I mean if she knew exactly what the tesseract was she'd know its jusy teleport her places mainly and she already has the rainbow bridge.

that was part of the plot of the film though, she spent about half of the film once in asgard looking for heimsdalls sword to open the bridge and she can conquer the other realms

she was pretty much stuck in asgard without that sword it seems

i was thinking though, you'd think loki would have taken all the weapons he could from that vault

i know it was weak but he should have taken and used the casket of ancient winter against thanos

but then again loki using those weak *** knives tells me he's just chillin somewhere plotting his next move

I know Steve ain't exactly tech savvy.. but it's pretty safe to assume he knows phones can also make calls, right?

I mean considering tony was right for wanting to create something that could protect the planet

AND one would think someone with a military background would appreciate the need for rules and laws

Also you have that whole thing with cap's BFF killing Tony's parents and him not being man enough to actually say something

He know how to fly a jet full of touch screens but don't know how to operate a smartphone? If folks grandparents and parents can catch up and get on social media, capn def can catch up .lol

Last edited:
Killing teenaged boys would be a nice touch as well

you mean like when a certain somebody drafted a 16 year old boy into intergalactic combat on a school night and had him turn to Old Bay in his arms?

You should post more often.

giphy.gif

I think a megalomaniac who has already fueled wars around the globe with his greed and can't even control his own doomsday devices would be a hell of a villain.

Or the old belligerent man who's bellicose nature is the only reason he clings to life.

No war, no Rogers.

Back
Top Bottom