WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Deep down you'll hate thay since the scumbag on his own is pretty boring. Right?

I get screen time for arguing his dumb stance, giving pointless orders, being a hypocrite, contradicting himself, and a speech but unless some of those rumors are true and he gets a power up I don't get it yet.

But look at the time duration each character had

Strange and Gamora are dead. Slot in the captain of colonizing and Natasha in those spots. So most likely Tony, Thor, and Thanos are still in the top 6 for screen time.

:lol: if Hulk just gets his little hulk out revenge on Thanos and that's it.

Marvel needs to take a look at Solo and scrap that Black Widow movie.
Foolish.

Nobody wanted a Solo movie cuz its not Ford and its just a bunch of recasting.

Dudes simply don't know what they're missing with a Black Widow movie done right. Potential to be better than Bond.

I know Disney is trying to turn lucasfilm into another marvel studios but I don't think it's going to work out. I don't think the ppl at the very top of the lucasfilm hierarchy understands what their fans want.

Feige on the other hand knows what we want. I believe that. He won't steer ppl wrong with the black widow movie.

Also, my pick for A4's title:

Avengers Infinite

Last edited:
Marvel needs to take a look at Solo and scrap that Black Widow movie.

Scarlet is bankable and she has shown she can sell a movie. People want to see a BW movie. Nobody wanted a Han Solo movie because the actor who played him already cemented the character. I loved the film tho

Foolish.

Nobody wanted a Solo movie cuz its not Ford and its just a bunch of recasting.

Dudes simply don't know what they're missing with a Black Widow movie done right. Potential to be better than Bond.

Agree on the solo part. I just don't like MCU's rendition of Widow. Scarlett just comes off as too dry to me and when she shines in the movies it feels a little forced.

Marvel is about to have the first 2 billion summer release movie

All the other 2 billion movies were end of yr, holiday releases

So crazy

And photoshop is crazy

Last edited:
They just ned to bring back THIS version of her

phr4gu6tk42qbwe.jpg
54fd0-iron9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom