WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I actually paid attention to Chidi..

If I'm correct according to Chidi, Thanos subscribes to utilitarianism and I'm aligned with Emanuel Kant

Repped for watching The Good Place lol
Whoa, you're not aligned with Kant at all.

That murdering scumbag you call captain would not be your MCU crush.

Kant dealed with moral absolutes under any circumstance.

A4 Promo/Concept Art
De7FDqDW4AIBGeD.jpg

Vingadores-4-Thanos-arte-conceitual-Avengers-4-concept-art.jpg

All I'm thinking when I look at that concept art... Is that of all the ppl to survive the snap... It's got to be to be Hawkeye :rolleyes

They have to have the people who snapped have scenes right?

Spidey has some of the best scenes. Need to see him put in work along with Strange.

Spidey has some of the best scenes. Need to see him put in work along with Strange.
I would like to think so. My assumption is that everyone who vanished will get their shine in the final film.

Why does Hawkeye look normal?

Cap with the fishscales? Doubt it lol.

Lmao nope, maybe at the very end we get action from actual cool characters. But the majority of the film is gonna have action scenes dominated by Nebula and Rocket Raccoon quips in an Avengers movie.

Lmao nope, maybe at the very end we get action from actual cool characters. But the majority of the film is gonna have action scenes dominated by Nebula and Rocket Raccoon quips in an Avengers movie.
The movie is a yr out and there's not even a trailer yet and you're already hating on it..

Wow lol

A4 Promo/Concept Art
De7FDqDW4AIBGeD.jpg

Vingadores-4-Thanos-arte-conceitual-Avengers-4-concept-art.jpg
Damn Nebula basically an Avenger now. That post genocide come up :pimp:

Looks like War Machine got a dope mech upgrade. I figured Tony would've just gave him his own iron legion.

:rofl: if the scumbag still doesn't get that shield back.

^Hulk looks leaner too.
Looks like they doing some take on Professor Hulk. Leaner but also looks a bit more human so to speak.

i am curious what kind of upgrade the Avengers get that Thanos with full gemmed gauntlet would need his armor/helmet back on (maybe to prevent an axe to the chest and head?) and a weapon?

i am curious what kind of upgrade the Avengers get that Thanos with full gemmed gauntlet would need his armor/helmet back on (maybe to prevent an axe to the chest and head?) and a weapon?
I bet he just happens to be training a new daughter on some planet and they come and attack.

Last edited:
It’s cool that the OG group is getting their shine, but I want to see Panther, Spidey, Strange doing that work.

Not a big fan of prof. Hulk but I’m open to the idea.
I like his as a raging machine.

Yeah one thing I do love is in A1 IM was like :
"Call it Cap."
and in A2
"Like the old man said.......together."

They gotta do something for A4, especially because it'll be there last time together

Avengers Assemble would be great to hear one last time also

Can't wait for the reunion scene between them too,
so many epic moments in Avengers films that aren't fighting scenes

Back
Top Bottom