WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

This is who Master Zik Master Zik is trying to defend with the “bad jokes” title

CF9233C0-D204-4A2A-8CE3-716E43094531.jpeg

F9F65C90-B865-48C9-9519-5B31AB8FC0FB.jpeg

8D36FDBE-8D1F-4E4C-8248-E051B230FA54.jpeg

Dude out here promoting pedophilia. Wake up Zik. Or you only on your high horse when it’s a black man in trouble?

dont do this bruh
i mess with u as a nter..........paws
i really hope u aint tryna minimize this
Minimize what? :lol: Did Gunn actually rape ppl? Is he an actual pedophile? Thats what I've been trying to get a clear answer about. You acting like I'm defending what dude said. I ain't getting a straight answer from anybody but you quoting me like I'm suppose to be outraged over some sick white dude with his sick white dude humor?

Gunn makes some sick "jokes" about rape and pedophilia some years ago, got fired, end of story. What you want me to say?

This doesn't seem like something new. Y'all dudes flippantly downplay actual rape. Blame victims for being raped like a ******* lame. Joke about rape in certain contexts and justify rape if you feel the person deserved it.

Now if he was an actual pedophile like one dude said who said he got it from somebody in here and it was actually true thats a whole different story.

Seems to me you being kinda soft about this. Dont clutch your pearls for me. I'm fine if you dont **** with me...... "paws"

Last edited:
bruh
who jokes about kids private parts
u didnt see those

to be fair, ive seen cats irl joke like this before. its not just Hollywood

they were all from east coast cities

nothing was out of bounds with these types, kids, mentally challenged, elderly.
making fun of ones race rolled off the tongue like nothing.

i always figured it was a regional thing

to be fair, ive seen cats irl joke like this before. its not just Hollywood

they were all from east coast cities

nothing was out of bounds with these types, kids, mentally challenged, elderly.
making fun of ones race rolled off the tongue like nothing.

i always figured it was a regional thing
Good thing James Gunn is from St. Louis, the South.

Doesnt seems like a regional thing to me.

Totally cultural.

Good thing James Gunn is from St. Louis, the South.

Doesnt seems like a regional thing to me.

Totally cultural.

good thing MY words were about what IVE seen/ heard.

but since you cite culture, you sound to be of that same culture since its no big deal to you

i didnt quote you so you had all rights to shut tf up and keep that **** moving, but hit dogs will holler

good thing MY words were about what IVE seen/ heard.
Yeah, anecdotal.

I wasnt dismissing that. Just saying in actuality its cultural not regional.

but since you cite culture, you sound to be of that same culture since its no big deal to you
You're confused.

Where did I say it was no big deal?

You might be confusing me not thinking it's a big deal compared to actual rape and pedophilia since thats what I was talking about in comparison to or maybe you're another one of those types that equate those two things and can't see the difference. Let me not assume that and think youre confused.

i didnt quote you so you had all rights to shut tf up and keep that **** moving, but hit dogs will holler
Why does that matter?

You start off saying its not just Hollywood to them go on and say ive seen it mostly from ppl from east coast cities.

Be honest, do you actually think its a regional thing to joke about rape and pedophilia? Really? :lol:

I dont get why you're so offended that I say its a cultural thing. Like we on a message board but if someone isn't quoted everybody else gotta shut the **** up? Thats how you feel?

Get the **** outta here with that simple as **** sensitive as **** dumbass bull ****.

Damn they got Gunn out the paint.

He made jokes about the one indefensible issue; sexually abusing children. There’s literally no work around for that. If he had been sexist, racist, Islamaphobic he mighta skated.

Children tho? Nah; not the babies.

Damn they got Gunn out the paint.

He made jokes about the one indefensible issue; sexually abusing children. There’s literally no work around for that. If he had been sexist, racist, Islamaphobic he mighta skated.

Children tho? Nah; not the babies.
**** I would hope not.

Where in this thread is it said James Gunn raped someone and who?

:nerd:

Lot of reports on this and I'm trying to see if this is just tweets or if he's actually been raping children. So who in here said that was the case?
Last page after I asked. No names were given.
Those James Gunn pedophile tweets are wild, man

So dude is a rapist pedo who actually tweeted jokes about it and now 10yrs later hes getting canned for it? How does a raping pedophile who tweets about it get a job in the first place, hollyweird is right

Agreed...

We don’t even know the half of it...I guarantee more will come out...A person doesn’t say the things he said just to be provocative...

Faige and him were plotting out some MCU projects before Iron Man even released...At least some Disney higher ups had to know what he was about before they even hired him, and that shows how tragic Hollywood is...They don’t think this stuff is a problem until it’s public knowledge...This is Disney saving face...

I don't think James Gunn actually dreams of or wants to rape anybody. I don't think he actually condones pedophilia. He just has that juvenile sense of humor that he never outgrew. And the tweets seemed more like a cry for attention cuz he wasn't famous at the time than anything else.

That said, he chose a subject manner that's taboo across the board to call attention to. If he was only making sexist Islamophobic or racist comments he could've had a splendid career for fox News or as a politician

I took the firing as there was more to the story, considering how old the tweets were, which is why I asked if he was an actual physical abuser. Seth McFarlane has made a career out of pedophile and rape jokes among other taboo subjects. Hell, hes got a pedo as a recurring cast member.

Artemis Hotel made NO money and Bautista is ready to punt his only successful film outlet by flexing on the Mouse? Tuh, off with his head as well.

Back
Top Bottom