WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

was better than thor 3
was trash
but thor 3 was worse
You liked Thor 1 though. Damn near invalidates the rest of your list.
So dude is a rapist pedo who actually tweeted jokes about it and now 10yrs later hes getting canned for it? How does a raping pedophile who tweets about it get a job in the first place, hollyweird is right
Where are you getting he's an actual rapist and pedophile and who did he rape?

Agreed...

We don’t even know the half of it...I guarantee more will come out...A person doesn’t say the things he said just to be provocative...

Faige and him were plotting out some MCU projects before Iron Man even released...At least some Disney higher ups had to know what he was about before they even hired him, and that shows how tragic Hollywood is...They don’t think this stuff is a problem until it’s public knowledge...This is Disney saving face...
Saving face huh, certainly not the face of kids who were traumatized.

Ya. I don’t know anybody looking out for GOTG3 either.
Can’t lie, he put them on the map for a ton of people, but not too hard to replace a music loving comedy guy.
I don't get this I don't anybody looking for GotG movies when 2 times in a row they've made hundreds of millions of dollars :lol:

Theres opinion and reality

You liked Thor 1 though. Damn near invalidates the rest of your list.

Where are you getting he's an actual rapist and pedophile and who did he rape?
From this thread. Although pedophile and rapist are redundant since minors cant consent anyway.

Yeah, no. Those weren’t the ones that were uncovered cause if they were he would have long deleted them when they initially came to light instead of just now. Should’ve learned from the Ben Affleck school of stupid and minded his business. Off with his head.

From this thread. Although pedophile and rapist are redundant since minors cant consent anyway.
Where in this thread is it said James Gunn raped someone and who?

:nerd:

Lot of reports on this and I'm trying to see if this is just tweets or if he's actually been raping children. So who in here said that was the case?

m1te44rg95b11.jpg

Spider-man 3: Home Alone

Where in this thread is it said James Gunn raped someone and who?

:nerd:

Lot of reports on this and I'm trying to see if this is just tweets or if he's actually been raping children. So who in here said that was the case?
have u seen what he tweeted

Wild how quickly those tweets came out and Disney cut ties. They had to and it was the right move. Not only were those tweets unprofessional and wrong, but they're just beyond defending and how would you want any association with that guy.

As mentioned, how people continue to become famous and not scrub their social media beforehand.

Wild how quickly those tweets came out and Disney cut ties. They had to and it was the right move. Not only were those tweets unprofessional and wrong, but they're just beyond defending and how would you want any association with that guy.

As mentioned, how people continue to become famous and not scrub their social media beforehand.
imo
disney may have already knew
and was on deck and ready
to let dude go if it came out
disney a damn conglomerate
im sure they have folks vetted
before doing business with em

have u seen what he tweeted
Not everything.

I've been busy most of the day.

What I saw was bad jokes about rape. One that sticks out is something about big game hunting and big game raping. I didnt see any tweets where he actually admitted to being an actual pedophile or rapist.

:nerd: Link? Pic? Screenshot? Been a couple posts now and it doesn't seem that's the case.

I read his several apologies and Disney's dismissal of him and nothing about a police investigation. To me there's a difference between joking about rape and pedophilia and actually being a rapist and pedophile but maybe thats just me.

Not everything.

I've been busy most of the day.

What I saw was bad jokes about rape. One that sticks out is something about big game hunting and big game raping. I didnt see any tweets where he actually admitted to being an actual pedophile or rapist.

:nerd: Link? Pic? Screenshot? Been a couple posts now and it doesn't seem that's the case.

I read his several apologies and Disney's dismissal of him and nothing about a police investigation. To me there's a difference between joking about rape and pedophilia and actually being a rapist and pedophile but maybe thats just me.
dont do this bruh
i mess with u as a nter..........paws
i really hope u aint tryna minimize this

Back
Top Bottom