WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Big Dave made a statement = "Flexing on the Mouse"

:rolleyes

His statement is absolving Gunn of any culpability because he “cares deeply for people and animals” :lol: He’s on Twitter flapping gums like he can’t get the boot too? That is definitely flexing on the mouse.

Bautista obviously didn't read the tweets and just heard the news the same way we did, and is just acting off of emotion. Dude needs to chill, shut up and not get anymore in over his head then he already is.
I implore everyone to read the tweets before even thinking of giving an opinion on what has happened.
There are combinations of words and comparisons I didn't even think were possible for an adult to make
really left a bad taste in my mouth.

**** I would hope not.
Depending on the severity he def could’ve skated.

If he woulda said the N word with the hard r he woulda skated.

Make jokes about women = skated

Muslim jokes = def woulda skated

Gay joke = skated.

Lol you guys are going a little too far now

Wanting Dave Bautista and that other guy out the paint cuz they want to support a friend :rolleyes

Some people willing to give their friend the benefit of the doubt does not automatically mean they condone pedifiers

A handful of tweets, side eye the guy and sure give him the “benefit of the doubt”

We’re talking about over TEN THOUSAND tweets about rape and pedophilia

There are some lines you don’t just cross not even for the sake of a “joke”

Depending on the severity he def could’ve skated.

If he woulda said the N word with the hard r he woulda skated.

Make jokes about women = skated

Muslim jokes = def woulda skated

Gay joke = skated.
u saying that boy would been kristi yamaguchi out here
but instead he tonya harding :rofl:

Lol you guys are going a little too far now

Wanting Dave Bautista and that other guy out the paint cuz they want to support a friend :rolleyes

Some people willing to give their friend the benefit of the doubt does not automatically mean they condone pedifiers
benefit of the doubt
dude admitted it was him who tweeted
i aint supporting nobody
who say weird stuff like that

A handful of tweets, side eye the guy and sure give him the “benefit of the doubt”

Wait a damn minute.

Dude had over 10,000 tweets on this subject?

What part of the game is that? Disney just happened to not find 10,000 sodomy bars? In this day and age of social media that has to be part of the vetting process.

Ten thousands tweets = at the very least 10,000 thoughts about taking little ones nether regions. Which means dude may be thinking about this stuff on a daily basis.

Imma go ahead and say he’s been touched and/or has done some touching :smh::sick:

Disney ain’t checking twitter for a background check, y’all tryna find anyway to minimize James Gunn being another one of these Hollywood casting couch sickos. Watts, Watiti and Coogler are the golden gooses. Russo’s ready to fall back after A4 so they’re safe.

not trying to minimize the situation, I agree with the move Disney made but in all honesty why make this move now? Reports of those tweets were around in 2012.

If anything this looks worse on Disney for knowing, not doing anything, the tweets get resurfaced, then they take action.

not trying to minimize the situation, I agree with the move Disney made but in all honesty why make this move now? Reports of those tweets were around in 2012.

If anything this looks worse on Disney for knowing, not doing anything, the tweets get resurfaced, then they take action.

The more salacious tweets were discovered with yesterday’s outing. For James Gunn to have come under fire for those type of questionable tweets and still have them up all these years after makes Disney’s releasing of him much more apt. He had another chance and still wanted to be stupid by having those tweets existing and being a vocal presence on twitter. You live by the tweet you die by the tweet. Disney, Marvel and James Gunn have a lot more to lose today than they did in 2012.

Wait 10k tweets of this ****? :rofl:

If so James Gunn has a serious problem. How did this go overlooked for so long?

Having that many tweets on this stuff is hilarious...

I don't even have 10k tweets total.

The lesson learned is that you got to keep your thoughts to yourself on Twitter... Unless your Trump, then the rules don't apply to you.

The only reason this is publicly known now is cuz he sent some tweets going @ Trump like hes been doing but w/e it was about now led Trump supporters to dig up the dirt and re-expose him.

Disney knowing or not doesnt matter. This isn't really about doing the right thing and firing him. Its about how much attention thr issue garnered that led to them firing him now. Disney really just protecting future earnings.

Back
Top Bottom