WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

That Camby gif was directed toward you.

89E7A363-2EB5-4DF3-8696-81DC585CCE74.gif

I read it as "deleted over 10,000 tweets" but not that those were all the offensive and problematic tweets that got him fired. More like "delete everything before I got the Guardians gig and stopped tweeting inappropriate things" Either way, inappropriate "jokes" that he should have deleted the second he became a public figure.

Jackson Pollack painting

Pelvic Sorcery

**** Pick

Writer and Director James Gunn

...can’t flex on Guardians 2 though :lol: the nipple joke had me rolling but my jaw was on the floor when Rocket called Starlord “Star munch”. That’s some next level raunch. Shoulda known :smh:

I'd be down for Taika taking the lead with GoTG 3. But it won't change the course of avoiding comedy.

Hollywood is weird place I'm sure.

Incredibly weird for a 40 year to be tweeting like he was, like prepubescent 4chan douchebag. Lemme find out dudes like that are all adults.

That’s the humorous part in all of this is that those defending him like Bautista, Selma Blair are trying to spin it as if this was some young and dumb mistake and that he’s a changed man. Dude was born in ‘66. He was 43+ talking like that :lol: FOH ironically actors with actual careers are keeping completely quiet on the situation. Chris Pratt will probably never have anything to say on it and if he does it will be completely minimal. Gunn and his blueprint were legit going to be the archetype for Marvel’s cosmic side going forward and now that he’s been banished I’m excited that the F4 and Marvel cosmic won’t have to adhere to that formula. Def feel like Watiti should do Guardians 3 but honestly there doesn’t have to be a third Guardians film...

Question about antman. When foster mentioned about jane and hanks pass. Was he getting at the abuse you think?

B-but guys, I’m having so much fun kicking James Gunn while he’s down :lol:

Anywho, Numan Acar has joined the cast of Far From Home

01DA9CCD-E8E3-436B-918D-B275CD030E0A.jpeg

Stickler for Kraven right? But he’s reportedly going to be playing Chameleon.

Also part of the cast took a picture for a table read. I had to do a triple take

CFF08897-1C3E-4EA3-9F8D-F36AA280C15B.jpeg

No, the lady in red isn’t who you think it is...at least I don’t think so :lol: but supposedly that is our first look at “Jessica Drew” which I find odd for her to be introduced in this capacity. I think she’ll end up being a Shield agent whether her name remains the same or not.

Question about antman. When foster mentioned about jane and hanks pass. Was he getting at the abuse you think?

More than likely. I took it as a tongue in cheek reference to a rocky past between them. That’s why Hope was partly estranged from Hank and took her mother’s last name.

Back
Top Bottom