WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

IMO whoever takes the helm of GOTG 3, that movie will be different from 1 & 2.
Naturally but what i want to hear is who they'll be getting to write it or if Feige is just gonna lowkey keep Gunn's finished script.

It makes You wonder how far they'll go. His first version of the script was already done. Plus since nobody but Gunn and whoever else read it knows whats in it they can front like they hired a new writer and keep most of what Gunn wrote and intended.

Naturally but what i want to hear is who they'll be getting to write it or if Feige is just gonna lowkey keep Gunn's finished script.

It makes You wonder how far they'll go. His first version of the script was already done. Plus since nobody but Gunn and whoever else read it knows whats in it they can front like they hired a new writer and keep most of what Gunn wrote and intended.
I could see them doing that.

Is Stark in the middle as the most important, or is Rogers leading the pack? :nerd:

Thor is at the top like the messianic figure he is....lol no, the point of the pic is to have the big 3 centered.

B0D6B1DE-B290-4DB2-A962-7A75D70264BA.jpeg

mind boggling what his culture considers a ‘joke’. they tend to throw that word around a lot.

in his defense, when those were written, twitter was very much still obscure troll, 4chan vibes galore.

it was that Mike Cernavich or w/e his nsme is that dug up da dirt ehh? i bet there sre search engine specifically tailored to comb through twitter for keyword, to incite this type of outrage.

in his defense, when those were written, twitter was very much still obscure troll, 4chan vibes galore.

it was that Mike Cernavich or w/e his nsme is that dug up da dirt ehh? i bet there sre search engine specifically tailored to comb through twitter for keyword, to incite this type of outrage.
They already found some tweets of his.
upload_2018-7-23_13-16-22.png

welp he out the paint as well
i aint eem trippin
gotg trash anyway
get that whole cast out the paint as far as im concerned
hope they ask vin
so he can take up for him
and i can stop watching them damn fast and furious movies too
my dude really changed the trajectory of a missile with his bare hands :smh:

bruh
i dont care what twitter was
u cant tell me
pedo jokes is cool
i aint never heard u say one
i never said one
and hundreds of people here
havent seen my friends text me any
so aint no excusing
or defending

Back
Top Bottom