WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

687w9cv6xbb11.jpg

Them casaba melon in Wakanda are looking ripe

Watched Antman & Wasp again because its box office isn’t sitting well with me. Too quality of a film to not be doing numbers :smh: Ready to call it a top tier MCU film. Legit hilarious and heartwarming. Who doesn’t like seeing Evangeline Lily and Hannah John-Kamen wrestle?

Watched Antman & Wasp again because its box office isn’t sitting well with me. Too quality of a film to not be doing numbers :smh: Ready to call it a top tier MCU film. Legit hilarious and heartwarming. Who doesn’t like seeing Evangeline Lily and Hannah John-Kamen wrestle?

Not top tier. Its barely above Thor 1 and Cap1 status.

Thor 1 and Cap 1 are enjoyable films and this film is better than both. Def better than Dr. Strange, Antman 1 and Guardians 1. Ready to put it above IM 2 and IM 3 as well.

Thor1 was not enjoyable. Especially rewatching it. It's better than them, except Guardians 1 but that isnt saying much.The BO is indicative of the averageness of this movie. It's just an ok palette cleanser. Honestly, they should've turned this into a Wasp franchise with Hank Pym as the supporting character. I dont care for Scott at all. These two movies are average. They're gonna have to step it up if there's a third

Ant-Man
Doctor Strange
Ant-Man and the Wasp

It just seems like these films are all in that same tier. Good films. Just kinda don't know where to place them.

Back
Top Bottom