WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I know you cats have some running joke with Captain America but Cap 1 was better than Thor 1.

Movie was faithful to an extent about Cap's WW II origins and was 'campy' as the original comic books were. If anything I'd say that each Captain America film is progressively better than the previous and Cap's look and character evolves.

IM 'trilogy' on the other hand gets worse.

Last edited:
Is there a greater feat achieved by the avengers than entering the quantum realm?

Maybe doctor strange doing his thing or Iron Man throwing the nuke through that portal knowing his suit couldn’t handle outerspace?

That was pretty badass.

Fall back off Antman actin like he ain’t that dude.

Yeah Quill was annoying when confronted and hit Thanos during Mantis' spell.

especially when you factor in Gamora straight up TOLD that fool what would go down if he didnt off her first

yeah, that part of the story i didnt like. they could of done that better.

I know you cats have some running joke with Captain America but Cap 1 was better than Thor 1.

Movie was faithful to an extent about Cap's WW II origins and was 'campy' as the original comic books were. If anything I'd say that each Captain America film is progressively better than the previous and Cap's look and character evolves.

IM 'trilogy' on the other hand gets worse.

They overdo it with Cap1. That movie was straight. Only fumble was the handling of Red Skull

The Avengers 4 intro should be nothing buy images of Thanos wrecking the Avengers and the Guardians.

A special one for this occasion.

Man, A4 getting watched 40 times at minimum.

They overdo it with Cap1. That movie was straight. Only fumble was the handling of Red Skull

Are we really going to act like TFA wasn’t trash? Dude got injected and all of a sudden is a weapons expert, knows several forms of martial arts, is a brilliant strategist and is a captain. I never knew all that was included in that damn serum.

In Iron Man you see Tony perfecting his suit.
In Ant-Man you see Scott and Hope training.
In Doctor Strange you see him perfecting his craft.

Movie would’ve been flames if they should Scumbag having times trials, breaking bench press records, learning martial arts and so on. Movie was rushed and you know it! They rushed it to hurry up and get it out before A1 dropped. Best thing going for it was Peggy.

Are we really going to act like TFA wasn’t trash? Dude got injected and all of a sudden is a weapons expert, knows several forms of martial arts, is a brilliant strategist and is a captain. I never knew all that was included in that damn serum.

Movie would’ve been flames if they should Scumbag having times trials, breaking bench press records, learning martial arts and so on. Movie was rushed and you know it! They rushed it to hurry up and get it out before A1 dropped. Best thing going for it was Peggy.

Exactly.. this dude even faked his way to the rank of captain

We saw him get his a*** handed to him (even that was a chance to show him using tactics against a clearly superior foe).. then for dude who got his panties in a bunch when tony told him he'd just cut the wife, dude used his head to get out of running and getting the flag by pulling the pin

And can't forget dude being the puppet show to sell war bonds

We never see dude learning tactics/strategy at any point.. we see him disobey orders from his commanding officer to save his boyfriend AND was lucky a stark was around multiple times during the film

At least Wonder Woman, the movie that piggybacked off that movie, we saw her learning to be that thing.. and then she maintained her naivety through the whole thing

Last edited:
What are you talking about? The acting was horrible in their aside from him and Jane :lol:

tumblr_inline_p9em2yXtVd1ueptt4_500.gif

Tom thinks differently

Them not showing him how he learned how to fight and all that is not indicative of a trash movie :lol:

Ive done heard it all. All sorts of nitpicking. Breaking bench press records :lol:

Makes me think about if sensitive twitter folks would read all the inappropriate stuff we post on nt and get mad at the members. They probably stay away from reddit or they’d get triggered more than they could handle.

Them not showing him how he learned how to fight and all that is not indicative of a trash movie :lol:

Ive done heard it all. All sorts of nitpicking. Breaking bench press records :lol:

That's just the beginning. But your fine with how that all played out? Like seriously?

The movie was shot horribly. I cringe every time I watch him jump off the tank. All the slow-mo effects that they used. It was trash all the way around.

Tom was overacting his *** off in Thor 1. Rewatch it and tell me he's not.

Overacting? No. That's the role. That's Loki. Loki is always over the top. Like Tony said, "Loki, he's a full-tilt diva, right? He wants flowers, he wants parades. He wants a monument built to the skies with his name plastered..."

I actually keep these films in rotation. Thor isn't a bad film. You get the action fighting the frost giants in the beginning. Thor getting cast out scene was great. Fighting his way to get Mjolnir without powers was dope. Thor standing up to the Destroyer and dying was a moment. Movie had much better moments then TFA.

Back
Top Bottom