WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Really curious how big of a role Cassie Lang will have in A4. It would be cool to see if she did become an Avenger in the future...But I don't think their casting her that old?

The actor that plays Kurt in the Ant-Man films, David Dastmalchian, played the schizo that Harvey Dent threatened to kill in The Dark Knight.

It was his first film role as an actor.

vlcsnap_2018_07_25_03h27m07s948.png

vlcsnap_2018_07_25_03h28m40s909.png

vlcsnap_2018_07_25_03h52m23s667.png

Yeah they’re going the Ultimate Spider-Man route with Fury and Peter’s relationship. More BMB ******** :rolleyes but I think it’ll work out really well on screen. I need to see Mysterio’s suit. Gyllenhaal as Beck is gonna be Donnie Darko-esque. Delusions of grandeur. Who is gonna be the other hero cameo though :nerd:

Yeah they’re going the Ultimate Spider-Man route with Fury and Peter’s relationship. More BMB bull**** :rolleyes but I think it’ll work out really well on screen. I need to see Mysterio’s suit. Gyllenhaal as Beck is gonna be Donnie Darko-esque. Delusions of grandeur. Who is gonna be the other hero cameo though :nerd:
be dope if they actually kill him off
like in ultimate spiderman

Finally watched AM&TW and came back to this thread lol. Liked it a lot, one too many different sides being played like a Mexican standoff + 1. Wish we got more Janet screen time and with the other characters. Unless Scott had a child visit and doesn’t show up and they go looking for him, dude is gone forever lol

:nerd:

be dope if they actually kill him off
like in ultimate spiderman
I can see them getting some schrödinger' Spidey going on with that.

They could kill Peter and bring in Miles for Sony movies and then re-up with Marvel (which they can always not do) and keep doing Peter based Spidey movies in the MCU.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom