WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Nah man. We finally got the perfect Spider-Man and Peter Parker. No killing him off to introduce wack *** Miles Morales. Plus they just killed Peter anyway. He doesn’t need to die again in our lifetime.
nah kill him off
then bring in that clone

nah kill him off
then bring in that clone
I love the clone saga.

No way that hallens :lol: Gotta find the right guy to adapt that story properly first. Its loaded with continuity just to start.

I'm just thinking there is a way to get the best of both worlds.

I love the clone saga.

No way that hallens :lol: Gotta find the right guy to adapt that story properly first. Its loaded with continuity just to start.

I'm just thinking there is a way to get the best of both worlds.
They can just Netflix it lol have Kaine looking in the mirror scarred, quick flashbacks of him coming out of a pod, dying, being reborn etc and then drop the line from the comics “All of the power, none of the responsibilities” and take it from there

They can just Netflix it lol have Kaine looking in the mirror scarred, quick flashbacks of him coming out of a pod, dying, being reborn etc and then drop the line from the comics “All of the power, none of the responsibilities” and take it from there
I'm not that fond of that.

Like Kaine can have a netflix series or w/e (not sure the budget would do it justice) but I want the entire clone saga story told on the big screen.

I'm not that fond of that.

Like Kaine can have a netflix series or w/e (not sure the budget would do it justice) but I want the entire clone saga story told on the big screen.
Gotcha. Would definitely be hard as the current Spider-Man is young. Unless we time skip but :nerd:

u7hpHX_wnGtZ3vDWZlZqhUwcIGdVdY0RHADzDrR4ULQ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom