WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Here's a crazy Loki fan theory:

Loki faked his death, Loki is alive

Reddit user redkarth explained:

I’m not sure if anyone else has posted this already, but this is one of the most convincing theories I’ve found surrounding Loki’s “death”.

Loki is right handed. If you look, in movies since the Thor 1 to Avengers 1 to Ragnarok, he wields with his right hand. He holds weapons with his right and the sceptor in Avengers with his right.

There are two occasions he uses his left hand (that I’ve found). One, when he fakes his own death in Dark World. You can find him holding the dagger with his left hand during the entire scene. Two, when he stabs Thanos.

So, Loki’s illusion uses his left hand because he’s a mirrored version? The Loki that was killed in the beginning of IW was an illusion and he’s still out there, maybe disguised or just in hiding.

Sure enough, in the battle scene in Thor: The Dark World, when Thor and Loki team up to take on the dark elves before Loki is “killed” in battle by Kurse, Loki is wielding his knife in his left hand while he uses his right hand to wield his scepter in the original Avengers film.
loki-thor-the-dark-world-dagger-left-hand.jpg

Obviously, the Loki who “died” in Thor: The Dark World turned out to be a fake while the real Loki had taken Odin’s place as the king of Asgard.

In addition, since Loki was actually an agent of Thanos in the first Avengers film, you would think that if anyone would know the powers of the Infinity Stones, it would be Loki. He used the Mind Stone through the scepter and he pocketed the Space Stone in Thor: Ragnarok, so he would hopefully be prepared for the eventuality of Thanos showing up to come for the stones. If so, then it would stand to reason that he would have a contingency plan to keep himself safe to fight again another day.

Not only that, but it is important to note that Thanos did not yet have either the Reality Stone or the Mind Stone, so he would have been particularly vulnerable to an illusion cast by Loki.

Of course, you could argue that Loki simply used his knife in his left hand because the Black Order were on his right side and he did not want them to see his knife before he tried to stab Thanos. In that case, then yes, Loki is definitely dead.

https://www.cbr.com/infinity-war-fan-theory-death/

I personally would not be that into it if Loki lives. The beginning of the movie would be looked at in a different light.

If you watch the dark world Thor held him while he “died”. The mirror self got stabbed and even stabbed dude back. Definitely tangible.

I wonder if he survived the snap? :lol:

Him telling the story of how that went down would be hilarious :lol:

This should happen.

Very feasible one-shot. Hope Feige brings those back in the next phase.
My guess is he’s the one that saves Antman from the quantum realm.

“Ayeeee man everybody went presto disappearoooo”

just keep in mind that now Fox characters can be used or MCU can even think about until everything is concluded and Fox told their shareholders that everything will conclude by the first half of next year

i just know we are going to hear it more than we care to listen that "F4 will be at the end credit of CM" or "XMen films are already in the works" so lets get that out of the way :lol:

This morning Disney and 21st Century Fox shareholders approved the $71.3 billion merger of the two companies, but this is just the beginning of more months of minor hurdles the merger will have to clear before it closes in the first half of 2019.

The meeting actually went pretty quickly since shareholders were voting via proxy for weeks. I was listening to the Disney one and it was pretty much over right after it started as so many votes were already in. What this vote does is lock Disney and Fox into the deal, meaning that no one like Comcast can swoop in with a bigger offer and steal Fox away. There are still international regulatory hurdles they’ll have to clear as Disney and Fox operate in many countries. The process has already started in Brazil and some feel the EU will be the biggest one to get through.

Despite the vote this morning, this does not mean that Disney owns Fox yet and it doesn’t mean Marvel Studios can use the Fox characters yet. They won’t be able to do that until the deal closes sometime in the first half of 2019.

nah, so many people already thought we'd see an XMen/F4 end credit in IW :lol:

hell some even thought by Spidey Homecoming though that might be one person :rofl:

and i am sure many are still going to be mad that there are still no sign of them when A4 end credits rolls

Good to see that the deal is pretty much complete.

No rush on using Fox characters.

nah, so many people already thought we'd see an XMen/F4 end credit in IW :lol:

hell some even thought by Spidey Homecoming though that might be one person :rofl:

and i am sure many are still going to be mad that there are still no sign of them when A4 end credits rolls
I'm sure we'll see one of those YouTuber's making a video to complain about it after A4 lol.

I really like that Time Stone theory. Would be really cool if those scenes we saw in the IW trailer, really are from A4.

Back
Top Bottom