WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I was just thinking of the indie/drama division they used to have, Miramax.

But IIRC that was a Weinstein creation so... :lol:

Fox was creating R rated comic book movies cuz they were trying to find a niche. They found they were more successful making lower budgeted R rated movies. It was a smart choice. But Disney/Marvel does not have to do that.

So Disney is keeping the Fox name?

Eh.

I know Deadpool is staying rated R but we don't need another Wolverine movie anyway.

Keeping the Fox name for previous Fox classics. You cant have the original six Star Wars films with out the Fox fanfare. There would be something missing. Marvel properties owned by Fox previously will all be incorporated into Marvel with no fanfare of course.

#F4byke...indeed :nthat:

I mean...Sony can attempt their own spidey verse if they want to... But if they're choosing not to connect it to Tom Holland's Spidey then the whole attempt is dead on arrival LOL

Imagine scumbag Steve dying (it’s gonna happen). A few years later imagine a portal opening up and the Avengers assemble to check it out. From the portal arrives the F4. Human Torch walks through it and de-flames and it’s Chris Evans. That would be something else

Imagine scumbag Steve dying (it’s gonna happen). A few years later imagine a portal opening up and the Avengers assemble to check it out. From the portal arrives the F4. Human Torch walks through it and de-flames and it’s Chris Evans. That would be something else
:lol:

I think I'm willing to make a bet that Steve Rogers does not die in A4. Sure he's the obvious death... But I think IW showed that they're not willing to go the obvious route :nerd:

Taking my son on the Ferry for the first time and first thing he says when walking on it is “daddy this is just like Spider-Man Homecoming. I hope he’s on the boat somewhere but I hope Iron Man is to cause we’d probably die if it’s up to just Spider-Man”. I’m in tears :rofl: my 7 year old man..

Taking my son on the Ferry for the first time and first thing he says when walking on it is “daddy this is just like Spider-Man Homecoming. I hope he’s on the boat somewhere but I hope Iron Man is to cause we’d probably die if it’s up to just Spider-Man”. I’m in tears :rofl: my 7 year old man..
When he becomes a teenager he will become a Captain America fan and break your heart.

Back
Top Bottom