WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I have really high hypes for Captain Marvel. My expectations and standards for that movie are almost on avengers level. They really put her on a pedestal with that post credit scene and all that hyping her up in interviews so anything less than mind blowing will be disappointing.

Cant wait to not catch Captain Mavel in the theaters

A+ gif execution

giphy.gif

I never thought about the deepness of Thor's voice much until Quill deepened his to match :rofl: so unnatural on Quill lmao

You think Star Lord has residual strength after having his powers taken away at the end of GotG 2?

Because if he's all the way human again, no way he could've had taken Spidey hostage for a second.

No. But I don't think Spidey knows how to use his strength yet.
That's a **** excuse in my opinion, this scene kinda irked me. I was cool with Spiderman giving up because he doesn't want to fight, but he actually tries to get out of Starlord's hold. They should have gave Starlord's some super magnetic handcuffs or something.

That's a **** excuse in my opinion, this scene kinda irked me. I was cool with Spiderman giving up because he doesn't want to fight, but he actually tries to get out of Starlord's hold. They should have gave Starlord's some super magnetic handcuffs or something.
He did have handcuffs on. But even with the handcuffs, if Star Lord was all the way human, Spidey should've subdued him in a second.

True.

Powers were all over the place really. Dr strange with time stone being the most nerfed and SW using karate to beat multiple goros at once being the other side

You think Star Lord has residual strength after having his powers taken away at the end of GotG 2?

Because if he's all the way human again, no way he could've had taken Spidey hostage for a second.
I think it was more about Pete being unable to move quick enough to stop Quill's trigger finger from going off at that close a range than him actually subduing Spidey with one hand.

I will say though Pete not knowing his strength is nonsense especially for that scenario.

Watching IW for the 5th time, the gauntlet removal scene is still just as frustrating as it was the first time. IT WAS OFF HIS HAND ALREADY!!

-Why didn't Strange multiply right there and have 30 more people help?
-Why didn't Iron Man use that super blast off thing to just pull it away
-Strange didn't use the time stone at all. He could've just rewound 10 seconds to stop StarLord

I'm pretty sure in every outcome they took the gauntlet off, he stomped a mudhole in them and walked it dry. Strange let all of it go down the way it did because he knew it had to be. If you notice, Thanos ain't kill not one of them on Titan until the snap. Bet if they got the gauntlet off, he would have started killing them all.

Back
Top Bottom