WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

We have to assume that all the events that happened within IW is part of the one outcome where Thanos is defeated.

Reactions: ARK
Watching the IW extras, putting this together was really incredible.

:lol: At the deleted gotg scene with the yellow light.

Last edited:
tumblr_pcvrvhD6cx1r5zq6ao1_540.gif

tumblr_pcvrvhD6cx1r5zq6ao2_540.gif

tumblr_pcvrvhD6cx1r5zq6ao3_540.gif

tumblr_pcvrvhD6cx1r5zq6ao4_540.gif

tumblr_pcvrvhD6cx1r5zq6ao5_540.gif

tumblr_pcvrvhD6cx1r5zq6ao6_540.gif

tumblr_pcvvuepHeb1x0bvwko6_540.gif

Is this Blu-Ray or is 4K out?

PO

Wow............

Cap was supposed to have the big entrance in wakanda

Cap was supposed to have been missing for most of the movie but show up late in wakanda

Then the russos changed that because Marvel wanted more Cap in the movie lol

Thats when the russos had the idea for Thor's entrance

The God of thunder, literally stole Cap's thunder

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fi...-entrance-and-why-it-changed-4890451.html/amp

So one thing that has been bugging me, Thanks has had the gauntlet since GOTG v.1, so Eitri made it for him way before Asgard was destroyed. Or am I missing something?

So one thing that has been bugging me, Thanks has had the gauntlet since GOTG v.1, so Eitri made it for him way before Asgard was destroyed. Or am I missing something?
No.

Just also keep in mind by then Odin was tricked off the throne, Loki was running Asgard, and Heimdall didn't really care. After Odin died even less attention was paid.

You gotta think about this all seeing power though. He sees all but is he seeing all at the same time? Heimdall the greatest multitasker of all time? Or does he just have the ability to see everything but picks and chooses what he sees one after another?

So I take it pretty much the same as when the Guardians found out Xandar got wrecked for the power stone.

Last edited:
No.

Just also keep in mind by then Odin was tricked off the throne, Loki was running A start, and Heimdall didn't really care. After Odin died even less attention was paid.

You gotta think about this all seeing power though. He sees all but is he seeing all at the same time? Heimdall the greatest multitasker of all time? Or does he just have the ability to see everything but picks and chooses what he sees one after another?

So I take it pretty much the same as when the Guardians found out Xandar got wrecked for the power stone.

I.....guess.

Back
Top Bottom