WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Interesting.

I think it would've worked if CAP showed up late.. But Thor's entrance was great. Happy they went that route.

What was cap really going do??

Like really.. what could cap throw that would put him anywhere near the stratosphere of that entrance??

He got his little entrance when they showed up to save vision and SW

At this point, only thing cap could really do that would be on that level of impressive on screen is either wield the gauntlet or use Thor's hammer

Tony and Pepper?
Never watched for it but it was cool. Didnt invoke feels though.

I always keep in mind this started off with Pepper being Tony's cleanup girl after he had a one night stand at his place :lol:

Been a nice development but I don't care for Stark being locked down and married.

Interesting.

I think it would've worked if CAP showed up late.. But Thor's entrance was great. Happy they went that route.
On one hand less scumbag would've been cool but theres no way his entrance during that battle would've been better than Thor's.

Last edited:
Never watched for it but it was cool. Didnt invoke feels though.

I always keep in mind this started off with Pepper being Tony's cleanup girl after he had a one night stand at his place :lol:

Been a nice development but I don't care for Stark being locked down and married.

On one hand less scumbag would've been cool but theres no way his entrance during thst battle would've been better than Thor's.

Agree. Glad they changed it to Thor. Stormbreaker's entrance killing off the aliens > *

Plus what's CAP gonna do anyway..dude doesn't have a shield.. just gonna yell at the aliens behind a tree? :lol:

GUARDIANS' DAVE BAUTISTA CALLS WORKING FOR DISNEY NAUSEATING POST JAMES GUNN'S FIRING
Share.
Bautista continues to voice his support for the fired director.
BY LUCY O'BRIEN Guardians of the Galaxy's Dave Bautista has once again voiced his support for fired Guardians director James Gunn, saying that working for Disney is "pretty nauseating" after the incident.

Bautista, who plays Guardians of the Galaxy's Drax, said that he is legally obligated to return to Guardians, but the series without James Gunn is not what he signed up for.

"I will do what Im legally obligated to do but @Guardians without @JamesGunn is not what I signed up for," Bautista tweeted on Sundaywhen asked if he had a response for Disney. "GOTG w/o @JamesGunnjust isn’t GOTG. Its also pretty nauseating to work for someone who’d empower a smear campaign by fascists #cybernazis . That’s just how I feel."

Gunn was fired from Guardians 3 after conservative figures dug up old tweets that joked about topics such as rape and pedophilia. Along with the rest of the Guardians cast, Bautista has vocally supported Gunn. "I will have more to say but for right now all I will say is this..@JamesGunn is one of the most loving, caring, good natured people I have ever met," he tweeted last month. "He’s gentle and kind and cares deeply for people and animals. He’s made mistakes. We all have. Im NOT ok with what’s happening to him."

In a statement to Variety, Guardians 2's Kurt Russell also defended Gunn, saying that he thinks "we're getting a little too sensitive on maybe some of the wrong people.”

Disney is reportedly unlikely to rehire James Gunn as the director of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, which may cause the movie to be postponed.

welp guardians is out the paint :pimp:

I'd be entirely fine if Feige cancelled GOTG 3 at this point. Only loose end they honestly need to tie up is Quill & Gamora officially getting together and they've done enough storytelling with that in Infinity Wars & the next film

Batista talking a lot as if he's some big movie star. I'm so confused by his actions.

What's so confusing about his actions? He's throwing his support behind someone he got to know. lol He's being loyal and not disowning a friend because of tweets that was made from way before they met.

What's so confusing about his actions? He's throwing his support behind someone he got to know.

Most times I think you’re just intentionally being obtuse then there are times like this where you leave me thinking you’re an actual idiot

The only success Batista has seen in his film career has been with the MCU. The same MCU that he is now repeatedly thrashing in the name of a guy with a pedophilia fetish. He is a certified movie star because of these people and now he’s continuously biting the hand that feeds him. Does this make sense to you?

I’d schedule reshoots and officially kill Drax if I were running things. Let him go see how it feels to not be handcuffed anymore.

The only success Batista has seen in his film career has been with the MCU. The same MCU that he is now repeatedly thrashing in the name of a guy with a pedophilia fetish. He is a certified movie star because of these people and now he’s continuously biting the hand that feeds him. Does this make sense to you?

Lol I don't think Bautista is an idiot. He probably realizes that it's risky for his career but he doesn't care. He's sticking to his guns and showing his loyalty. I find that admirable.

Sorry if that makes me an idiot :rolleyes

Love the small details I'm seeing after several watches of IW.

Thanos's eyes on Titan seem bloodshot (from crying?). This is after he kills Gamora.

Mind blown.

GUARDIANS' DAVE BAUTISTA CALLS WORKING FOR DISNEY NAUSEATING POST JAMES GUNN'S FIRING
Share.
Bautista continues to voice his support for the fired director.
BY LUCY O'BRIEN Guardians of the Galaxy's Dave Bautista has once again voiced his support for fired Guardians director James Gunn, saying that working for Disney is "pretty nauseating" after the incident.

Bautista, who plays Guardians of the Galaxy's Drax, said that he is legally obligated to return to Guardians, but the series without James Gunn is not what he signed up for.

"I will do what Im legally obligated to do but @Guardians without @JamesGunn is not what I signed up for," Bautista tweeted on Sundaywhen asked if he had a response for Disney. "GOTG w/o @JamesGunnjust isn’t GOTG. Its also pretty nauseating to work for someone who’d empower a smear campaign by fascists #cybernazis . That’s just how I feel."

Gunn was fired from Guardians 3 after conservative figures dug up old tweets that joked about topics such as rape and pedophilia. Along with the rest of the Guardians cast, Bautista has vocally supported Gunn. "I will have more to say but for right now all I will say is this..@JamesGunn is one of the most loving, caring, good natured people I have ever met," he tweeted last month. "He’s gentle and kind and cares deeply for people and animals. He’s made mistakes. We all have. Im NOT ok with what’s happening to him."

In a statement to Variety, Guardians 2's Kurt Russell also defended Gunn, saying that he thinks "we're getting a little too sensitive on maybe some of the wrong people.”

Disney is reportedly unlikely to rehire James Gunn as the director of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, which may cause the movie to be postponed.

welp guardians is out the paint :pimp:
This coming from the guy who goes around stealing toilet paper from fast businesses, entire napkin dispensers, and pretends to be any good at Mario Kart. Laughable b.

the way Bautista is going about whatever he's trying to accomplish could really screw himself, which is dumb

I get standing up for someone.. I could even get going with the "they were just jokes in extremely poor taste but he has changed and has apologized for his stupidity"

Attacking Disney which has made a significant amount of money from those who would be extremely vulnerable by what was said, is dumb.. Disney has to deal with the PR of the whole thing

Disney of all companies has to have a strong response.. beyond the movies, toys and other merchandise being sold for the MCU and marvel, Disney obviously has to concern itself with any fallout for their themselves and Pixar plus other kid related stuff throughout the umbrella

Gunn ain't big enough to risk any of that.. and Bautista and the rest of them should be well aware who's ultimately signing checks

Last edited:
Reactions: ARK
I am curious to see what happens to the GOTG team at the end of A4. Will they have reshoots to direct their storyline in a different direction from what was originally planned by Gunn?

I think A4 would have an open ending for GOTG with the option of making or not making a 3rd film.

I'm surprised about Bautista's comments. But like what many of you said, his role as Drax really propelled his career in getting roles in big films (Bond, Blade Runner, etc)

GOTG 1 & 2 were among my favorites and even non comic book audiences loved it, especially 2. Hoping GOTG3 comes to fruition, let them kill Drax off early if they must to retaliate but give us that great story.

I enjoyed GOTG because I became of fan of Chris Pratt in Parks and Rec. When I first saw him as Star-Lord I was hooked. GOTG 1 was the first movie I watched in the theaters twice.

Yea Disney did what they had to do in firing Gunn

And Bautista is doing what he feels he has to do in sticking by a friend

It's just as simple as that. Its not Bautista feeling he's bigger than Disney, that's just you guys interpretation of his actions lol

Back
Top Bottom