WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I get sticking up for a friend..

But you have to make an argument that makes sense and doesn't make you look like an idiot as well

Or it simply looks like you're willing to stick up for someone you like no matter what, which is stupid

I'm sure there's a limit on what Bautista is willing to stand by. If something came out today that Gunn was actually having sex with kids than of course he'd withdraw support

Love the small details I'm seeing after several watches of IW.

Thanos's eyes on Titan seem bloodshot (from crying?). This is after he kills Gamora.

Mind blown.

It's probably just me, but the grin Thanos made when he snapped looked like comic book Thanos.

This dude's defense is to attack the source of the information

So essentially the OJ defense

Yes defend your friends and family.. don't do so blindly.. in some situations it's better to tell em about their a** when they've done stupid shh and hopefully they learn from it

in some situations it's better to tell em about their a** when they've done stupid shh and hopefully they learn from it
I don't see Bautista condoning his actions

He's even saying he's not defending the actions.

He's just defending the guy he has come to know.

I don't know what Gunn can show to show he's learned from it except to literally do what he's doing for the last ten years. These tweets are from a decade ago.

Last edited:
Comparing comic book Thanos to MCU Thanos is pretty interesting. I wonder if MCU Thanos will ever have fiery eyes like in the comic books.

This helps no one.. he might as well reference disney's racist and sexist past and say "they're ones to talk" since he's going this route
I don't think he's calling Disney fascists.

He's referencing the people who 'leaked' the tweets.

I'm putting it in quotation marks because technically the tweets been out of there lol

Last edited:
Man people get fired all the time. I get his point about letting fascists being the one to call him out and bowing to that pressure, but he actually said what he said. As Disney, what choice do they have?

Disney should just ask him "If your that passionate about our decision, resign from your deal."

We know he wouldn't do that lol.

I don't think he's calling Disney fascists.

He's referencing the people who 'leaked' the tweets.

I'm putting it in quotation marks because technically the tweets been out of there lol

I get that, that's why I compared it to the OJ defense

All involved should have consulted a PR firm and kept it simple:
'he made so terrible dumb jokes in his past and there are no excuses for that, however he's long removed from that and he can only atone for that stupidity

Hopefully with time those who looked up to him/me can find it in their hearts to forgive him'

And then do a bunch of PR stuff.. go on talk shows apologizing and makes sure everyone knows it was just stupid jokes

Any defense isn't going play well.. even if the source is screwed, the source ain't compose those tweets

Drax aint makin it back to the MCU
:lol:

Bautista should just beome a villiain in the Worlds of DC

Drax the Destroyer of His Own Career

If Bautista wants to risk his career over Gunn cuz that's his friend and how the whole re-exposing went down let him. Don't matter what his argument is.

Nobody is pressed over Dave Bautista as an actor :lol: Why y'all mad or care?

He'll be fine. Probably do another stint in the WWE, then get some tv gig. Nobody is getting blacklisted over James Gunn and that's really cuz Hollywood hasn't blacklisted James Gunn and ain't that mad at him. Things'll quiet down and he'll get another gig and probably have Batista be his 2nd Michael Rooker.

Meanwhile, Kevin Spacey who actually tried to rape a teenage boy is back in movies with no huge backlash.

There's gonna be a GotG3. Only stupid ppl who don't like the franchise are saying other wise.

Regardless, vol. 3 was going to be the last iteration of that team anyway. Gunn intended that and their contracts are up.

Wouldn't be surprised if Bob talked to Ike and was like yo tell them comic boys to whip me up a brand new Marvel space team that's just as good if not better than the raccoon and tree version.

Current Guardians team is broken up anyway.

I hated gotg2.

It was like watching a cartoon.
I like cartoons.

Shoot me now.

So everybody in Ragnarok and Thanos just played along?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom