WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

i mean...

"The ENIAC was invented by J. Presper Eckert and John Mauchly at the University of Pennsylvania and began construction in 1943 and was not completed until 1946. It occupied about 1,800 square feet and used about 18,000 vacuum tubes, weighing almost 50 tons. Although the Judge ruled that the ABC computer was the first digital computer, many still consider the ENIAC to be the first digital computer because it was fully functional."

eniac.jpg

"The early British computer known as the EDSAC is considered to be the first stored program electronic computer. The computer performed its first calculation on May 6, 1949 and was the computer that ran the first graphical computer game, nicknamed "Baby"."
edsac.jpg

manchester-mark-1.jpg

Not true. Reason being, any MCU movie ALWAYS makes you feel and know you're watching a CBM. You can't take out the hero/main character and replace him/her and it still feel like the same movie.

TDK universe makes you forget it's a CBM. If you take out Batman and replace him with say John McClane or Jack Reacher you'll still have the same movie. You have to really think about certain elements to realize yeah that's BS but it's Batman.

Example, Bruce and Lucius recreating the bullet fragments in a computer program to get fingerprints. It's done so well you think oh yeah high level CSI stuff, till you realize wait that's impossible lol

Sorry but as much as the MCU is good at what it does, they haven't toppled TDK from the #1 spot IMO. They've come close, but not enough.
You sound like you just don't like the cbm genre

Why would you want to forget that it's a cbm when you're watching one?

That doesn't make sense

i think TDK is still holding on to the GOAT CBM title still, but you got movies breathing down it's neck now

but this dude jumped out of a window from the penthouse apartment.. and THAT is supposed to be the most realistic CBM??

really???

You sound like you just don't like the cbm genre

Why would you want to forget that it's a cbm when you're watching one?

That doesn't make sense

No i do enjoy CBM movies, very much so.

However I appreciate more the fact when a movie takes a bigger than life made up character like the Batman, super rich billionaire who dresses up in a costume at night to beat people up, and makes you believe that it could be possible.

Similar to Richard Donner's Superman with the best tagline on the poster, "You'll believe a man can fly."

If you think about it, Donner's Superman and Nolan's Batman could exist in the same universe because they crafted their characters to be believable.

Yes the flash and colors of Avengers are great, but you already know what your in for a very true comic book come to life movie.

I dunno, watching it last night on IMAX gave me the feels that no other MCU movie has made me muster.

i think TDK is still holding on to the GOAT CBM title still, but you got movies breathing down it's neck now

but this dude jumped out of a window from the penthouse apartment.. and THAT is supposed to be the most realistic CBM??

really???

Again he's Batman and this is as you said still a CBM. Yeah i don't expect John Wick to do the same and survive, but John Wick isn't a superhero, he's just a retired hitman.

Again he's Batman and this is as you said still a CBM. Yeah i don't expect John Wick to do the same and survive, but John Wick isn't a superhero, he's just a retired hitman.

but like john wick, batman is just a highly trained/skilled dude with more money..

Lol tdk isn't even the best batman movie of the trilogy

In 2018, people still overhyping that movie :lol:
what???
tDk is better than damn near every comic movie ever created, from the storyline , the cinematography is A1, the actors were perfect, the jokers performance is CLASSIC, TWO FACE'S inner conflict... bruce trying to juggle a business and a hobby..

you're bugging

edit : actually TDK IS the best comic movie of all time...

In real life tony stark and Bruce Wayne are calling the authorities to handle their problems, or hiring secret professional goons :lol:

again, this is where IM is the most realistic.. his options were create mark 1 or die.. then you have the illegal arms deal angle too, plus a rich partner trying to off his business partner for petty reasons

Batman and iron man will both die of old age eventually no amount of money changing that. Maybe I should say Bruce and Tony since someone else can Don the masks...

again, this is where IM is the most realistic.. his options were create mark 1 or die.. then you have the illegal arms deal angle too, plus a rich partner trying to off his business partner for petty reasons

The mark I to escape is somewhat plausible, but after that the goons and the company politicking would handle the business side imo. Caveat: this would be before he goes rogue crazy and announces everything in the press conference :lol:

Wait, Tony making a mini NUCLEAR reactor in an al qaeda cave, while carrying around an Interstate battery that's powering a magnet that's keeping metal shards from entering his heart is "plausible"?

Bruh, then i don't wanna hear nothing about Bruce diving out a penthouse window to catch rachel and surviving landing on a taxi :lol:

Wait, Tony making a mini NUCLEAR reactor in an al qaeda cave, while carrying around an Interstate battery that's powering a magnet that's keeping metal shards from entering his heart is "plausible"?

Bruh, then i don't wanna hear nothing about Bruce diving out a penthouse window to catch rachel and surviving landing on a taxi :lol:

Lol he didn’t have an arc reactor in the cave it was an implanted electromagnet powered by an old car battery. Very plausible.

Edit: I’m thinking about him before the suit. Nvm, carry on :lol:

And more tech. Let's not forget that like Iron Man, Batman has wild tech and smarts.

Hence the CB aspect.
I always tell people to watch the short Batman animated movies that came out during the time of TDK. Really does a good job of explaining Batman in a short period of time

WB Animated movies are the best. All have been great save like 2-3.
I’m talking about the one that was like the animatrix, but yes you’re right. The dark knight returns part 1 and 2 might be the second best Batman movie of all time behind TDK. 1000000000 times better than BVS

again, look at the first computers i posted.. and those are nowhere near what we have in our phones today

i can see a world in which someone comes along smart enough to create what tony did

i cant see a world with human being surviving that fall while saving and protecting another human being

Back
Top Bottom