WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I like the Kree/Skrull conflict they got going on.

I also enjoyed the imagery of Carol as a strong little girl and her progression through the years

Something about it seems off. Maybe I'm spoiled by IW's cgi.
It's unfair to compare to IW's cgi. IW had more than twice CM's budget

Captain Marvel's budget is rumored to be 152 which is low by marvel standards

Damn they pulled the same **** with Black Panther. Lol Marvel don't wanna give movies about negroes and women that MONEY money until they're sure that we can sell

Last edited:
tumblr_pequl8LApt1seypmio1_r1_540.gif

This was better

i was expecting to see some superman power/strength type stuff in the trailer considering how hyped up she was after IW

I can see where the concern is coming from, she doesn't look tough. We all know Carol Danvers is a bad-*** and we expect her image to reflect that. The trailer shows that Carol went through trials and tribulations only to pick herself up. If she is depicted to grow from someone being underestimated to a tough character effectively, then I can see how this will work.

Idk about not looking tough...

When she picks herself up inside the blockbuster and the camera slowly pans up at her backside that was a bad *** image

For the first trailer this is good. Can’t wait for the second one where we get a bit more info. I’m ready for March.

I don’t see why anyone would complain. It felt more of a teaser than an actually trailer, that maybe my only gripe. Other than that I loved it.

That’s why I’m not too being too judgmental on it since I thought this was always just gonna be a glorified Teaser.

Isn’t Marvels MO - Teaser, Trailer 1, Trailer 2, Final Trailer anyway?

If this is a teaser then I won't complain.

An actual full trailer should be lit.

Honestly given the subject matter this movie should not disappoint in the slightest.

Marvel is steadily improving the cinematography of their films.

Teaser was nice. I'm excited for the skrull-kree conflict

Back
Top Bottom