WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Looks like it'll be cool.

I'm not super duper hyped on it tho

Also liked the "Her" turning to "A Hero"

If this is a teaser then I won't complain.

An actual full trailer should be lit.

Honestly given the subject matter this movie should not disappoint in the slightest.
Typically Marvel's teaser trailers feel like a full trailer

This is the first trailer in a while that feels like a tease lol

Trailer was cool. For a first trailer it worked for me. Not expecting them to give too much away until the 2nd and 3rd trailers. Only complaint I have from this is Coulson’s hairline. Needs more hair. Sam looked cool.

captain-marvel-old-lady-punch.gif

Cool trailer.

:lol: @ her landing on blockbuster

So many memories there.

Anyone still have their BBuster card?

Blockbuster was ecstatic at the opportunity to have their logo in this :lol:

My mom still has her card somewhere in a crevice in the house.

My first thought was, why'd she punch an old lady?!

Then I realized, ohh she was probably a skrull

Trailer was more serious than I expected

Omg I hope they fix up the cgi!!!

Samuel L. CGI looks horrid. That car scene reminded me of the terrible Paul Walker CGI in the final scene of F7 as he drives off. :smh:

Why not cast a different actor as a younger Nick Fury as they did with T'Chaka in BP?

There have to be plenty of up and coming young actors who can play the part instead of running some poor CGI on a 70 year old man. :stoneface:

Samuel L. CGI looks horrid. That car scene reminded me of the terrible Paul Walker CGI in the final scene of F7 as he drives off. :smh:

Why not cast a different actor as a younger Nick Fury as they did with T'Chaka in BP?

There have to be plenty of up and coming young actors who can play the part instead of running some poor CGI on a 70 year old man. :stoneface:

You tripping hard. CGI is no where near Fast 7 level. He looked natural to me. Marvel has perfected de-aging in their movies. This one will be no exception. Some of yall really gotta chill with these nitpicks.

This is def gonna be a wait till it comes out to stream movie for me. Trailer was ok and im not sold on who they got playing Marvel

I understand replacing Samuel L with a younger version but nah keep Samuel. That guy is too entertaining on screen :lol:

Im hyped to see the Skrulls though

I think the ant man de aging kinda spoiled me.

I was expecting Sam Jack to look exactly like how he did in the 90s because they made Michelle Pfeiffer look exactly how she did in the 90s

He doesn't. He looks younger but he was not chunky in the 90s

But it's just a nitpick and I'm sure halfway through the movie it'll stop bothering me.

not completely sold, don't have anything at all against the film and I'm sure hype levels will increase with the 2nd trailer.
I'm just more hype right now as to how it all fits to A4, but I realize her journey needs to be told.
Trailer reminded me of Thor 1, but Thor couldn't remember he was asgardian, but had all these crazy powers, and SHIELD steps in to help/control the situation.
In the end it should fit nicely if you watch the MCU in chronological order, since it will be coupled in with all the Phase 1 origin films

not completely sold, don't have anything at all against the film and I'm sure hype levels will increase with the 2nd trailer.
I'm just more hype right now as to how it all fits to A4, but I realize her journey needs to be told.
Trailer reminded me of Thor 1, but Thor couldn't remember he was asgardian, but had all these crazy powers, and SHIELD steps in to help/control the situation.
In the end it should fit nicely if you watch the MCU in chronological order, since it will be coupled in with all the Phase 1 origin films
Only Thor knew exactly who he was though. He ever forgot. He lost his powers not his memory.

Here it seems like the other way around. Has her powers but not her memory

Back
Top Bottom