WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

not completely sold, don't have anything at all against the film and I'm sure hype levels will increase with the 2nd trailer.
I'm just more hype right now as to how it all fits to A4, but I realize her journey needs to be told.
Trailer reminded me of Thor 1, but Thor couldn't remember he was asgardian, but had all these crazy powers, and SHIELD steps in to help/control the situation.
In the end it should fit nicely if you watch the MCU in chronological order, since it will be coupled in with all the Phase 1 origin films

What...

My only complaint is that they should have put this out earlier if she's just gonna show up and body Thanos.

I think the ant man de aging kinda spoiled me.

I was expecting Sam Jack to look exactly like how he did in the 90s because they made Michelle Pfeiffer look exactly how she did in the 90s

He doesn't. He looks younger but he was not chunky in the 90s

But it's just a nitpick and I'm sure halfway through the movie it'll stop bothering me.

IDK, he kinda looks the same to me. His look hasn't really changed all that much in the past 3 decades

2.PNG 1.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG

Only Thor knew exactly who he was though. He ever forgot. He lost his powers not his memory.

Here it seems like the other way around. Has her powers but not her memory

I'm saying it reminded me of Thor 1, IF Thor forgot who he was. Just the way things were presented in this teaser, to me
I know Thor knew he was Thor
Seems here Carol doesn't know of her earth life/maybe her powers

She probably has all her powers but just forgot how to used it

She's clearly ok after falling through the blockbuster roof, got to have superpowers for that.

She probably doesn't know she can fly until much later in the movie. When she's chasing down that train, it's on foot.

She doesn't say much. They're having a mellow convo in a car, not sure how else she should be talking lol

I'm sure once more scenes pop up you will be more than satisfied with her acting.

I wonder if the aftercredits scene has anything to do with iw. Like she's somewhere and gets the page

i wonder if nick is gonna hit that..

she catches him paging another biddy and pokes his eye out.

Teaser was dope.

I been in

Wouldn't have mind Marvel spoiling more of the plot here.

Punching the old lady :rofl:

Also anybody else find it odd that the de-aged Sam looks younger than he actually looked in the 90’s? :lol:
I peeped that :lol:
Can someone confirm?

Skrulls = can shapeshift
Kree = look like Ronan
The Kree either have blue skin or look like white ppl (called pink skin)
100% agree. Her acting is :ohwell:
Wow, academy award winning actor being questioned :lol:

Back
Top Bottom