WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Interesting to think how different things would have been without fury

But ironman is still around, hulk and Loki/Thor still end up on earth

No clue what happens with tesseract, BW, Hawkeye and then Steven.. hank pym also happened before fury, so his stuff still happens

but that isnignoring the events that happened in the first avenger

would there be shield if cap wasnt there and hydra won?

no howard stark no steroids no cap no shield no fury

Without Fury these heroes would still exist but they probably wouldn't be working together.

For sure Hulk would've still been on the run. At the very least.

Captain Marvel at almost 800k likes and 50k dislikes on youtube

That's notable for two reasons...

That's probably the most dislikes for an mcu trailer

But it's also the most likes for an mcu trailer outside of IW.

Last edited:
it's not being gullible :lol: you're just a pessimist and you can say I am over optimistic :rofl:
:lol: Nah I'm just being realistic and pragmatic with what we're talking about.

For decades Hollywood has been selling the lie that female led movies in general don't sell. DC execs believed it and never believed in a WW movie. Even more so the lie that's been sold is that female superhero flicks don't sell either.

DC has history of going along with this. It only changed is cuz they were desperate to make billions off ip that should make that much and so they simply took more risks just to cash in to a lot of factors that made the WW movie possible.

cyborg was going to get a movie, the actor was promised
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

SOOOO NAIVE

Cuz in Hollywood when a promise is made about a movie being made they always happen..... until they don't.

so yes, at that time that movie was legit getting made
:lol: The movie doesn't get made until the movie actually gets made.

Also who promised the Cyborg actor the Cyborg movie would get made? :nerd: Hope that guy has a good agent if he's that dumb.

you are looking at it in hindsight
No I'm simply repeating my exact thoughts and echoing the opinions of others at the time.

Never believed a Cyborg movie would be made and before the DCEU never had a reason to believe DC would actually make a WW movie.

This isn't just a superhero movie thing either.

This is movies in general in Hollywood.

Everybody has a plan until they don't. There's always promises and guarantees until reality sets in :lol:

Last edited:
if you're stance is "the movie doesn't get made until it gets made" then in that case is say it is going to get made, eventually, i'll take the lamekilla approach and say it now so that if it does get made in 10yrs, 20yrs, 50yrs then i'll come back and say "i told yall" :lol:

Last edited:
Without Fury these heroes would still exist but they probably wouldn't be working together.

For sure Hulk would've still been on the run. At the very least.

How do you know??

Maybe they all show up to fight and figure out they all got a common enemy

but that isnignoring the events that happened in the first avenger

would there be shield if cap wasnt there and hydra won?

no howard stark no steroids no cap no shield no fury

More importantly if Dr Strange wasnt an arrogant doctor he nevrr woulda wrecked his sports car broke his hands to seek out magic to SAVE THE WORLD FROM THANOS

**** Fetty Wap Fury

How do you know??

Maybe they all show up to fight and figure out they all got a common enemy
I dunno..

If Fury hadn't recruited IM and Cap, Thor would've taken Loki without interference and they'd both be in asgard

Hulk would've been in a totally different country

Only reason BW had any contact with an Avenger was under Nick's orders..

Etc.

if Thor successfully take Loki to asgard then the invasion would have been prevented...

I dunno..

If Fury hadn't recruited IM and Cap, Thor would've taken Loki without interference and they'd both be in asgard

Hulk would've been in a totally different country

Only reason BW had any contact with an Avenger was under Nick's orders..

Etc.

Actually, assuming there is no Steven.. tony shows up and does whatever to Loki

And we don't know if BW still gets recruited to shield, ditto Hawkeye

We just know ironman and Thor would be there

Also I guess we don't know what state tony would have been in with the poising

I trued to find the Captn Marvel smile memes and i found these

Cumberbatch tho :lol:
Screenshot_2018-09-19-19-25-49.png

I trued to find the Captn Marvel smile memes and i found these

Cumberbatch tho :lol:
Screenshot_2018-09-19-19-25-49.png

Chris Pratt one looks like a blonde liv Tyler

Hiddleston looks like an Olsen twin

Renner one looks like Natalie dormer

And Hemsworth one likes like a young kristie alley

Marvel Series About Female Superheroes From ‘Wonder Woman’s Allan Heinberg Set At ABC With Big Commitment

Wonder Woman writer Allan Heinberg is aiming to bring more female superheroes to the screen, this time in television.

ABC has given a production commitment to an untitled hourlong drama from Heinberg, Marvel Television and ABC Studios. Written by Heiinberg, it is about female characters with superpowers.

In typical Marvel fashion, further details are being kept close to the vest, but I hear the drama is based on lesser-known Marvel characters. There have been a number of fairly obscure female superhero team-ups that have appeared sporadically in Marvel comics over the years, including A-Force, Lady Liberators and Fearless Defenders.

Heinberg, who is under an overall deal at ABC Studios, is executive producing the potential series with Marvel Television’s Jeph Loeb.

Launching a new Marvel series has been a priority for ABC, with the Heinberg project emerging as a strong contender from the get-go, I hear.

“In terms of Marvel, we have some things that we are in discussions with them right now that we are in development,” the network’s entertainment president Channing Dungey told Deadline last month. “I’m very excited about it.”

Being a female-centric, the new series would fit nicely into ABC’s lineup that has strong appeal to women with such drama series as Shondaland’s Grey’s Anatomy, How To Get Away With Murder and the recently-departed Scandal, as well as hot newcomer The Good Doctor.

ABC previously developed Jessica Jones before the female superhero project migrated to Netflix as part of the big Marvel TV package.

if you're stance is "the movie doesn't get made until it gets made" then in that case is say it is going to get made, eventually, i'll take the lamekilla approach and say it now so that if it does get made in 10yrs, 20yrs, 50yrs then i'll come back and say "i told yall" :lol:

1AA3CBBA-659B-438A-AAD8-26DD7AB52B6C.gif

Chris Pratt one looks like a blonde liv Tyler

Hiddleston looks like an Olsen twin

Renner one looks like Natalie dormer

And Hemsworth one likes like a young kristie alley

I’ve seen almost every episode of Cheers and Kirstie Alley was never that...hot :blush:

Back
Top Bottom