WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

eh, Whedon was hired to write and direct a WW film in 2005 and WB announced a WW film in the works in 2010 along with Flash and Aquaman

if you want to go further back, they wanted to make one with Sandra Bullock in 1996

Untitled-38af7a40d3b94c731.gif

Untitled-557dffecb3ca5d554.gif

Untitled-8.gif

Untitled-10.gif

Untitled-11.gif

Captain Marvel was announced to be a thing in like 2013
Yea quite a few ppl don't get this.. Especially on Twitter lol

They look at when Captain Marvel is releasing and think Marvel made CM in reaction to WW

Marvel announced a schedule in 2013, and outside of moving BP back, they've stuck to it

Capt. Marvel helmet looks good. I hope we see some fight scenes with her wearing it. But I'm sure the climax and the conclusion of the of film will show her face.

Brie Lawson is Wal-Mart hot. Like if you saw her in the frozen foods you'd do a double take. On the streets of NY your walk right past her :lol: I wont let it ruin the movie for me but hoped for somebody that would have Black Widow in her feels talmbout "CM ain't all that"

Last edited:
It doesn't really matter how hot Brie is as long as she can pull off the role. That's something we can only judge off of the movie

Imagine if men made comments like this about the men in the mcu? RDJ would be getting so much slander cuz he doesn't look like the three Chris's

It doesn't really matter how hot Brie is as long as she can pull off the role. That's something we can only judge off of the movie

Imagine if men made comments like this about the men in the mcu? RDJ would be getting so much slander cuz he doesn't look like the three Chris's
Exactly! These same people said the same thing about Gal when she was casted in WW. She not hot enough, her chest is too small, she's too frail, blah blah blah. No wonder we don't have more female lead superhero movies.

I dgaf how "hot" an actress is. As long as their acting is good nothing else matters to me.

Why would a man make that comment about another man tho :lol: unless that your thing. Not that anything is wrong with it. I like bad *****es, I got a effing problem but I ain't ashamed of it

Exactly! These same people said the same thing about Gal when she was casted in WW. She not hot enough, her chest is too small, she's too frail, blah blah blah. No wonder we don't have more female lead superhero movies.

I dgaf how "hot" an actress is. As long as their acting is good nothing else matters to me.

Ummm it's not exactly as simple as your making it out to be..

WW doesn't necessarily need to be hot, but she is strong.. not like a buff body builder strong, but clearly very athletic

We barely heard gal speak in the F&F movies.. and while she had the height she was super thin.. she was way more of a model and pretty face than an athletic look (think Gabrielle Reece look wise)

She clearly gained weight for the role.. but I don't think anyone before or after should be celebrating her acting chops, it's not like the role was THAT demanding

Lol people really said that about Gal not being hot enough ? Idk about that... If anything I kept reading about how she was too frail

Someone brought it up earlier but I think Emily Blunt would have been an eggcellent choice for CM. I think her accent would have thrown it off. But that one scene from Edge of Tomorrow

*inserts the gif of her doing a push up, sweaty*

Someone brought it up earlier but I think Emily Blunt would have been an eggcellent choice for CM. I think her accent would have thrown it off. But that one scene from Edge of Tomorrow

*inserts the gif of her doing a push up, sweaty*
Emily can do an American accent without a problem

:rofl:

I think this movie is doing a billion

The loyal Marvel contingent is going to watch this

The women are watching this

And the haters are going to watch this (to hate watch)

eh, Whedon was hired to write and direct a WW film in 2005 and WB announced a WW film in the works in 2010 along with Flash and Aquaman

if you want to go further back, they wanted to make one with Sandra Bullock in 1996
Yeah but just going by that nobody would have any reason to believe a WW movie would ever actually get made :lol:

There's suppose to be 4 A's in this but if you look really hard there's 6 A's.

There's suppose to be 4 A's in this but if you look really hard there's 6 A's.

If it's not the woman hating club it's the total objectification of women :lol:

Rarely any in between.

Last edited:
Yeah but just going by that nobody would have any reason to believe a WW movie would ever actually get made :lol:

that is actually not true

this wasn't the dceu days when anything announced is practically on the fence until production starts

that's 2 years after nolans tdk made a billion and they were exploring possibilities before nolan concludes his trilogy and the gl film was being made (before it became a disaster)

the failed WW tv show came soon a year after so they were real serious

it wasn't until the abysmal GL film til they just slowed down but during the filming of that abomination, they were en-route to ww film

no one wants to give dc any credit for anything though

cm got pushed back too iirc and no one thought they'd actually go with a gotg film, back then a ww film being made was more believable

Back
Top Bottom