WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Not a popular idea, but I almost feel like X-Men would be better off in the tv medium than film.

Nah.. can't do the things they should be doing right

Master mold/sentinels, phoenix force, apocalypse, mr sinister, juggernaut, onslaught, stryfe, omega red

C72E8A69-8A14-4F42-A3C7-2DA181212E0B.jpeg

Rogue would be my 3rd pick :lol:

1. WOLVERINE
2. GAMBIT
3. ROGUE

An xmen tv series might turn out like inhumans unless they only make seasons 4-6 episodes and put a ton of money into each episode.

Why?

Do you feel like the mcu is bad at development and plotting?
Generally no, but with the X-Men being a team I think it could be tough. I know we got the Avengers and all, but we had the solo movies to help. Probably going to guess we won't be getting that with the X-Men.

Generally no, but with the X-Men being a team I think it could be tough. I know we got the Avengers and all, but we had the solo movies to help. Probably going to guess we won't be getting that with the X-Men.
Actually...you have a really good point. They might ameliorate the problem by having x-men tag along in solo movies possibly. Storm in BP, Rogue in Captain Marvel, etc. Maybe a few x-men can get solo movies.

I wouldn’t mind if Marvel plays the long game and build up to the X-Men movie in order to make it an event.

Gambit and rogue was my favorite x-men growing up, because of the cartoons

Fox-men did not do these two characters justice, at all

I don't think Rogue is who she is without the southern accent and Captain Marvel's powers. So not sure if I'm going to see that version of her in the mcu for a while given how they are positioning captain marvel to be a core Avenger
Probably gonna make her absorb the powers of some other hero like they do in the comics.

That was the problem with the Fox movies. It was either Wolverine, Xavier-Magneto or more recently Mystique. :lol:
I honestly doubt that Marvel Studios would concentrate so much on these three, just because Fox focused on them so hard.

Fox focused on the obvious characters because they felt they had to and weren't confident about showing love to the smaller X characters

The beauty of the strength of Marvel studios is that they can literally do whatever they want. they don't need Wolverine or Xavier or Magneto to prosper.

Last edited:
I’m so exited for Gyllenhaal to be the maestro Quentin Beck!! Mysterio is the only Spider-Man villain that talks as much **** as Spider-Man.

I love Wolverine more than the next guy but I know he should NOT be the main character of the X-men. Cyclops, Jean and a proper Storm should be the go to characters

I love Wolverine more than the next guy but I know he should NOT be the main character of the X-men. Cyclops, Jean and a proper Storm should be the go to characters

Wolverine and storm shouldn't be in the early incarnations.. establish characters so you actually care later on (like Angel/archangel)

I could see storm and colossus getting included early just because you want to tie 1 to BP eventually and then omega red.. also rogue being young or alluded too since you wanna eventually set up how she gets her other powers

Yes to casting Rogue young and letting her grow into a bad ***

Storm is going to be so easy to establish in the mcu. I hope rights completely transfer over before BP 2 starts filming.

I will be forever sad that Lupita can't be Storm, that would've been awesome casting.

I’m so exited for Gyllenhaal to be the maestro Quentin Beck!! Mysterio is the only Spider-Man villain that talks as much **** as Spider-Man.
It's crazy that you mentioned this, because I JUST realized how much crap he talks :lol:

Back
Top Bottom