WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Son, are you really telling me of all people to know my Spider-Man?
Of course. You don't really read these comics. **** outta here.

Every Spider-Man arc is an event in his life.

And |A-Man| |A-Man| since your reading is selective to prove a point this is the post I was referring to. Keep being stupid.
So?

Sounds like you didn't understand that post AT ALL.

I can easily understand someone being tired of going back to that crutch of oh ran out of web fluid again in the middle of a fight or right when he's about to save someone. All in the comics for decades.

Happy it no longer really exists in the comics of today since JMS and notice it's not an issue with the MCU Spidey.

Of course. You don't really read these comics. **** outta here.

Every Spider-Man arc is an event in his life.

So?

Sounds like you didn't understand that post AT ALL.

I can easily understand someone being tired of going back to that crutch of oh ran out of web fluid again in the middle of a fight or right when he's about to save someone. All in the comics for decades.

Happy it no longer really exists in the comics of today since JMS and notice it's not an issue with the MCU Spidey.

You clearly don’t read the comics if you think Peter running out of web fluid has happened anything more than a handful of times in his 55 year history. Protecting Aunt May from his secret identity is more of a crutch than running out of web fluid. And like I clearly mentioned Peter has events in his life that aren’t permanent. Him having 6 arms are shooting organic webbing isn’t permanent nor is what the character was intended to be. It exists in the comics when appropriate and it will be the same in the MCU

You clearly don’t read the comics if you think Peter running out of web fluid has happened anything more than a handful of times in his 55 year history.
:rofl:

Next you gonna say Aunt May only got sick a handful of times

******* stupid

Image00010.jpg

ASM128.jpg

Keluq.png

F7GPU.jpg

spider-man-amazing-134-fluid.jpg

A handful for you. Would you like to read through ASM#1-20 to find more?

Here's even a recent Dan Slott one he's done as a callback despite the upgrades he's given that specific area.

5137754-asm2015010_int2-2.jpg

But hey nobody complained about the unlimited webbing the Venom symbiote provided.

Do not pretend with me you read comics man :lol: Maybe you use to but c'mon.

:rofl:

Next you gonna say Aunt May only got sick a handful of times

****ing stupid

Image00010.jpg

ASM128.jpg

Keluq.png

F7GPU.jpg

spider-man-amazing-134-fluid.jpg

A handful for you. Would you like to read through ASM#1-20 to find more?

Here's even a recent Dan Slott one he's done as a callback despite the upgrades he's given that specific area.

5137754-asm2015010_int2-2.jpg

But hey nobody complained about the unlimited webbing the Venom symbiote provided.

Do not pretend with me you read comics man :lol: Maybe you use to but c'mon.

You looking like a real herb right now G showing 5-6 panels of Peter running out of web fluid when there’s 800+ issues of ASM alone. You’re arguing against a key Spider-Man concept of web shooters and giving minuscule examples of Peter having natural webbing to highlight what exactly? Why it’s better? Or that you know of instances when he had it to try and brag about comic knowledge that you’re clearly lacking in? “No one complained about the unlimited webbing the Venom symbiote provided” headass :lol: is Peter always wearing an alien entity? Like what the hell are you talking about??

You looking like a real herb right now G showing 5-6 panels of Peter running out of web fluid when there’s 800+ issues of ASM alone. You’re arguing against a key Spider-Man concept of web shooters and giving minuscule examples of Peter having natural webbing to highlight what exactly? Why it’s better? Or that you know of instances when he had it to try and brag about comic knowledge that you’re clearly lacking in? “No one complained about the unlimited webbing the Venom symbiote provided” headass :lol: is Peter always wearing an alien entity? Like what the hell are you talking about??
All this garbage talking to cover up a lie :smh:

Be real about reading Spider-Man comics man. He only ran out of webbing a handful of times in 55 years :rofl: Son that's not even true for the Spider-Man comic strip.

Stop the fraudulence.

All this garbage talking to cover up a lie :smh:

Be real about reading Spider-Man comics man. He only ran out of webbing a handful of times in 55 years :rofl: Son that's not even true for the Spider-Man comic strip.

Stop the fraudulence.

You left the original point cause you thought you were checking a rook and now you’re trying to hang off of a **** measuring contest with who reads more Spider-Man comics :lol: this is cringe. There’s thousands of Spider-Man comics. How often is running out of webbing an issue? Maybe once every 5 issues during the Conway and Romita run? The **** was damn near non existent by the time Stern got a hold of it and you’re talking about mid 80’s at this point. Anything after was more of an homage than anything else. Like who considers Peter running out of webbing one of Spider-Man’s weaknesses? Your fandom is in question...

Watching infinity war again, both tony and vision as soon they hear the problem suggest with the swiftness to destroy the respective stone they are around..

Imagine, if people actually listened to them.. that's 2 stones removed from the equation

Sounds sooooooooooo oddly familiar

You left the original point cause
The original point I made was you don't know what the **** you're talking about.

Never left that :lol:

Perfectly fine for someone to like the organic webbing especially if the issue is with tired old I ran out of web fluid or my web shooters are broke.

And seriously once every 5 issues? Can you add? :lol: Might as well knock off the hyperbole.

The **** with what you thought it was :lol: Its literally right here

Who said anything about accuracy? Dont be stupid. This is superhero sci-fi.

And yeah, Stan Lee naturally followed the more spider-like added appendages concept with his Six-Arms saga. Than another story where in the Savage Land Spidey becomes Man-Spider. Nobody was complaining about organic webbing then. That storyline spawned a bunch of alt-Spidey's that kept the 6 arms, one being a talking Man-Spider.

#KnowYourSpider-Man

You can be a fan and not have read the comics. Its okay. Doesn't put your fandom in question at all.

The original point I made was you don't know what the **** you're talking about.

Never left that :lol:

Perfectly fine for someone to like the organic webbing especially if the issue is with tired old I ran out of web fluid or my web shooters are broke.

And seriously once every 5 issues? Can you add? :lol: Might as well knock off the hyperbole.

The **** with what you thought it was :lol: Its literally right here

You can be a fan and not have read the comics. Its okay. Doesn't put your fandom in question at all.

And the point still stands that you DEFINITELY don’t know what the **** you’re talking about. You’re taking umbrage over a key feature in Spider-Man’s world and placing a plot driven narrative of occasional organic webs over it while trying to down play web shooters cause they run out. Again, does any one consider Peter running out of web fluid a weakness? No they don’t. And it’s because it’s not the common occurrence you’re trying to make it out to be. The fact that you keep trying to bring up your “knowledge” of the comics yet would prefer for Peter to not display his intellect through different varieties of webbing but instead just naturally shoot it out his body is comical. Like who you tryna impress in here bro? A bunch of men you’ve never met before?

Anyone know any stories w/ protagonists like Deadpool or Spawn who begin successful and skilled. Then they wind up making a mistake that nearly if not fully kills them, but they come back hideous although with tremendous power?

Running out of web shooter in the right universe is just as dangerous running out of ammo in an action movie unless you're bulletproof. Peter Parker isn't. However, imagine how many time MCU protagonists get shot.

Last edited:
What was the real reason
They never brought Thor girlfriend back
Can’t think of her real name
But black swan girl
What was the reason they stopped putting her in the movies
But constantly have their being her up

What was the real reason
They never brought Thor girlfriend back
Can’t think of her real name
But black swan girl
What was the reason they stopped putting her in the movies
But constantly have their being her up

Natalie Portman

Everytime i read an argument on NT in think about Jim Gordon arguing with Harvey Dent on the rooftop in TDK. Batman just standing there chillin for a second :lol:

Back
Top Bottom