WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I really dont think its possible to just throw storm in to a BP movie like that...unless theyre just introducing her to saving a piece of africa by making rain in a place that tchalla is trying to give resources to or something.
I can see them possibly waiting on wolverine to let the legend of Jackman fizzle down a bit.
I dont see why not just keeping mcAvoy and fassbender tho. We're use to older magneto and charles anyway so let them grow with the role.
I can see them inroducung those 2 first . like a cut scene or towards the end .
Magneto wrecking havoc on a city ..owning iron man crumbling up his suit/sentrys.
Avengers (that we know) are disbanded so tony has no one to call. Then he hears a voice in his head saying " i got a team to handle Magnus"
Scene ends crowd goes wild.

Quote me. I put money on this happening

Lol it's as simple as Nadia doing work outside of wakanda in other countries in Africa and one of the women she meets and befriends is Ororo Monroe

I really dont think its possible to just throw storm in to a BP movie like that...unless theyre just introducing her to saving a piece of africa by making rain in a place that tchalla is trying to give resources to or something.
I can see them possibly waiting on wolverine to let the legend of Jackman fizzle down a bit.
I dont see why not just keeping mcAvoy and fassbender tho. We're use to older magneto and charles anyway so let them grow with the role.
I can see them inroducung those 2 first . like a cut scene or towards the end .
Magneto wrecking havoc on a city ..owning iron man crumbling up his suit/sentrys.
Avengers (that we know) are disbanded so tony has no one to call. Then he hears a voice in his head saying " i got a team to handle Magnus"
Scene ends crowd goes wild.

Quote me. I put money on this happening
You would lost that money.

happy birthday to cap
giphy.gif
tumblr_m44qdypZ381qb2xnoo3_250.gif
giphy.gif
2ku7ULT.gif

BRIE-brie-larson-28180150-500-282.gif
original.gif

SHOT_01_0065_watermark.jpg
brie-larson-s2001x3000-452705.jpg