WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

giphy.gif

Disney is like big brother on all of their social media. They wouldn’t let Chris day something that tongue in cheek to reveal anything. I’m under the assumption that the status quo gets reworked and nothing from IW happened. Everyone goes there separate ways but are still around if needed. Kind of like how A1 ended. I doubt Peter Parker will come back from the dead and just be in chemistry class like nothing happened. It has to be that it never happened...

Disney is like big brother on all of their social media. They wouldn’t let Chris day something that tongue in cheek to reveal anything. I’m under the assumption that the status quo gets reworked and nothing from IW happened. Everyone goes there separate ways but are still around if needed. Kind of like how A1 ended. I doubt Peter Parker will come back from the dead and just be in chemistry class like nothing happened. It has to be that it never happened...

Speaking of which, whats up with this Christmas Spidey anyways?

cap is lame but evans did a hell of a job playing him :lol:

that just means gonna be rip to RDJ too lmao

I really hope they don’t kill either of them off. I don’t get why audiences are so enamored with heroes dying. Keep them around but have them be the background B-list heroes in the Marvel universe they were always intended to be.

chris evans was an amazing captain america.

"great white amerrican hope" - *snoop dogg's voice*

Back
Top Bottom