WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I didn't even realize I was using a hydra line lol
giphy.gif

Can we get past Captain AWG and Avengers: I put all my eggs in one basket and start phase 4 already? Spider-Man: Far From Home will be beautiful :blush: if that Disney meeting leak with the water dragon/ water monster showing up in the Venice Canal actually happens... :wow::blush::nthat:

AntManwasp wayyy bettter than AM1.

Organic webbing> webshooters cuz u KNOW they are gonna break sometime during the film. Seems like a cheap plot device to cripple Peter.

Also how u gonna be SPIDERman and not be able to produce webs?

Without that he may as well be this guy

download.jpeg

"The Man Who Can Climb Anything"

Not a fan of organic webbing. The device showed Parker's smarts to improve and modify the device for his need.

Organic webbing was a trash concept
Honestly when you think of someone with spider powers you would think they were producing their own webbing.

Organic webbing is only a negative cuz it takes away from Peter's genius and his scientific acumen. The one thing that sets him a part from being a regular schmoe thats a superhero.

Organic webbing didn't bother me. Cuz on one hand the go to thing with web shooters is a dose of Parker luck and Spidey running oit of webbing mid swing or in the middle of a fight.

It has been dope how the web shooters have evolved and improved in the comics though. Hope that gets adapted.

Last edited:
Organic webbing :stoneface: so for the accuracy of being a spider shouldn’t the webs be shooting out of Peter’s abdomen? While we’re at it how you gon be SPIDERman with only 4 appendages...

:stoneface:

Organic webbing :stoneface: so for the accuracy of being a spider shouldn’t the webs be shooting out of Peter’s abdomen? While we’re at it how you gon be SPIDERman with only 4 appendages...

:stoneface:
Who said anything about accuracy? Dont be stupid. This is superhero sci-fi.

And yeah, Stan Lee naturally followed the more spider-like added appendages concept with his Six-Arms saga. Than another story where in the Savage Land Spidey becomes Man-Spider. Nobody was complaining about organic webbing then. That storyline spawned a bunch of alt-Spidey's that kept the 6 arms, one being a talking Man-Spider.

#KnowYourSpider-Man

Who said anything about accuracy? Dont be stupid. This is superhero sci-fi.

And yeah, Stan Lee naturally followed the more spider-like added appendages concept with his Six-Arms saga. Than another story where in the Savage Land Spidey becomes Man-Spider. Nobody was complaining about organic webbing then. That storyline spawned a bunch of alt-Spidey's that kept the 6 arms, one being a talking Man-Spider.

#KnowYourSpider-Man

Son, are you really telling me of all people to know my Spider-Man? Six-arms saga along with Man-Spider are no different than The Spider Queen actually giving Spider-Man organic webbing or Spider Island. They’re events, they aren’t permanent in Spider-Man’s life.

AntManwasp wayyy bettter than AM1.

Organic webbing> webshooters cuz u KNOW they are gonna break sometime during the film. Seems like a cheap plot device to cripple Peter.

Also how u gonna be SPIDERman and not be able to produce webs?

Without that he may as well be this guy

download.jpeg

"The Man Who Can Climb Anything"

And |A-Man| |A-Man| since your reading is selective to prove a point this is the post I was referring to. Keep being stupid.

Back
Top Bottom