WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Marvel Studios Has Reportedly Commissioned A Script For A DARK AVENGERS Movie

According to That Hashtag Show, the studio has commissioned a script for the project and now have their hands on a completed version.

latest

Dark Avengers?

Can somebody brief me on this real quick?

pretty much a group formed by Norman Osborne (as Iron Patriot) with former Thunderbolt members and other villains as the heros alter ego like Bullseye is dressed up as Hawkeye, Daken as Wolverine, Venom as Spidey and I forgot who was portraying Cap Marvel

Ares and Sentry are also members

my memory is somewhat foggy and i am sure others could chime in but it could be like the Suicide Squad movie we never got (?)

pretty much a group formed by Norman Osborne (as Iron Patriot) with former Thunderbolt members and other villains as the heros alter ego like Bullseye is dressed up as Hawkeye, Daken as Wolverine, Venom as Spidey and I forgot who was portraying Cap Marvel

my memory is somewhat foggy and i am sure others could chime in but it could be like the Suicide Squad movie we never got (?)
Moonstone was Cap Marvel

I think lame *** Protector was Captain Marvel or Moonstone, one of them. It’d be interesting to see that happen however with the pieces in place. Asgard being destroyed could segue into a Siege inspired film.

I just wanna see red hulk at some point.. also would be cool to see modok at some point

Doubt we'll see armin Zola in full suit, closet we'll get was him on the computer screen

Wouldn’t be the first time, Age of Ultron was nothing like the comic version
It at least has Ultron in it :lol:

This would be an even further departure since there's no likelihood Annihilus shows up and decimated what's left of the galaxy.

Marvel Studios Has Reportedly Commissioned A Script For A DARK AVENGERS Movie

According to That Hashtag Show, the studio has commissioned a script for the project and now have their hands on a completed version.

latest
Wouldn't be surprised if it isn't even the comic version of the Dark Avengers but Dr. Strange leading a bunch of magic based heroes.

Last edited:
I really wish the title was Avengers Assemble. I hate that they can't do it because of that title already being used for when A1 released in England.

Really wish they could go with assembled or disassembled.. but assembled would have been the perfect high note to close out these movies

Back
Top Bottom