WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I liked the title Annihilation at first. But now after thinking about it, it doesn't do it for me.

I'd rather a more positive sounding title.

Avengers Assemble

Avengers Infinite

Avengers End Game

Any of those are better than Annihilation to me imo

Annihilation would have been good for a3

And then could have done infinity war or even just war.. but would have preferred assemble for a4

Since I think we all assume this is the return of the Jedi film

I like that you mentioned Return of the Jedi

That title is just so positive. You knew by the title alone that the heroes was going to come back and kick ***

I don't see going with infinity war or infinity gauntlet if you aren't going to go I and II

Leaves the door open to revisit it later with a different group and use the other title, when you have fox marvel characters back

Two years ago Zoe Saldana referred to the movie as Gauntlet. 'We just finished shooting IW, but now I got to go back and film my scenes for Gauntlet.' Something like that.

That title definitely changed though.

I really wish the title was Avengers Assemble. I hate that they can't do it because of that title already being used for when A1 released in England.
They can still do that. Just change the name for England. Hell just call it Infinity War 2 :lol:

Avengers: Reassemble, it can mean the team coming back together and each characters’ dust matter literally reforming into humanoids :lol:

End Game is trash.

Electric Boogaloo is trash. Electro aint even in the MCU.

Assemble is recycled trash.

I love Annihilation tho.

im trolling but i just hope the film is fantastic.

But im starting to feel like the MCU as a whole may start to get worse soon.

It is inevitable (Agent Smith voice)

There are many moving parts and opinions and expectations. Things are special because they end. I dont want the MCU to overstay its welcome.

tumblr_pfrqobOuoO1tovmb9o3_540.gif

I’m sure I’m in the minority here. I know the movie is going to suck, but I’m liking the Dark Phoenix trailer more than the Captain Marvel. I’ve definitely watched it more.

^ i haven't seen the actual trailer.. I mean I saw what I think is the teaser trailer i think

Zero interest in anything other than deadpool from them

I dont want the MCU to overstay its welcome.
That won't happen.

And for better or worse the MCU is never coming to an end. If they ever go on a 3-5 year run of movies that specifically don't make money (forget the quality given how studios work) they'll just reboot the whole damn thing.

tumblr_pfrqobOuoO1tovmb9o3_540.gif

I’m sure I’m in the minority here. I know the movie is going to suck, but I’m liking the Dark Phoenix trailer more than the Captain Marvel. I’ve definitely watched it more.
Everything about CM was pretty fresh and cool. Lots of dope visuals. Dark Phoenix showed no action, just walking and talking. More of the same Singeresque FoX-Men cliches. It legit look like they remade X3. It was very boring.

Dont know what is wrong with you.

Last edited:
The thing about the mcu is that they about to have such a large arsenal of characters that they don't have to reboot and use the same characters all over again. After Annihilation or whatever they're going to call A4 they can not use Cap, IM, Thor and Hulk again and they'll still be good for another decade.

Captain Marvel, Dr. Strange, Black Panther, Spidey

I'm suspecting they're going to do a Ms. Marvel and a Nova movie

Then you got the FF and the X-Men coming in.

I'm just not sure what they're going to to do with GotG anymore.

Last edited:
Everything about CM was pretty fresh and cool. Lots of dope visuals. Dark Phoenix showed no action, just walking and talking. More of the same Singeresque FoX-Men cliches. It legit look like they remade X3. It was very boring.

Dont know what was wrong with you.

I disagree. I found nothing overly exciting about the Captain Marvel trailer. I mean you say Dark Phoenix trailer showed no action. I don’t know what trailer you watched, but outside of CM shooting a blast from the top of the train, we don’t really see any. Unless you’re counting her punching the old lady. Even CM going binary was meh. I’m sure it’ll be the better movie. I’m just saying in a pool of lackluster trailers, Dark Phoenix was a little more interesting.

I disagree. I found nothing overly exciting about the Captain Marvel trailer. I mean you say Dark Phoenix trailer showed no action. I don’t know what trailer you watched, but outside of CM shooting a blast from the top of the train, we don’t really see any. Unless you’re counting her punching the old lady. Even CM going binary was meh. I’m sure it’ll be the better movie. I’m just saying in a pool of lackluster trailers, Dark Phoenix was a little more interesting.
Again man, more intererting?

Dark Phoenix trailer alludes to a rehash of the same old conflicts from the past 3 movies. They even had meta commentary about the tired Xavier×Magneto schtick in the trailer. What's worse is its literally just like X3. There's suppose to be aliens in this movie, the X-Men apparently go to space and you don't even see them or that.

I'm just not sure what they're going to to do with GotG anymore.
If they're smart revamp them. They wised up in the comics and are about to debut an actual all new team (maybe a few former members still around).

Luckily for them GotG as of this version are currently new and since it was so successful they manage to cash in on that with a movie and they changed how members are personality wise anyway.

You can arguably keep the tree and talking raccoon and still find success with the right added cosmic characters.

Last edited:
Again man, more intererting?

Dark Phoenix trailer alludes to a rehash of the same old conflicts from the past 3 movies. They even had meta commentary about the tired Xavier×Magneto schtick in the trailer. What's worse is its literally just like X3. There's suppose to be aliens in this movie, the X-Men apparently go to space and you don't even see them or that.

One could argue that CM trailer showed too much. Binary? I would’ve saved that. I would’ve saved the Skrulls who look way worse in the movie than what was showed at sdcc. Very underwhelming.

The heart of the X-MEN films have always lied in Charles and Erik’s relationship. If it seems like a rehash it’s because it’s Jean’s Phoenix story. You have to show how Charles’ warped her mind. Originally, Jean was born as the host of the Phoenix Force so to tell the story you have to show Charles placing barriers in her mind cause it was a beacon for the power.

At least we see what appears to be Mystique dying. We see Charles, not just at odds with Erik, but with Hank (probably cause she kills Mystique in that scene) and see him join with Erik. And we’re getting Genosha too.

Again, not saying it will be better. It won’t be. Dark Phoenix won’t be better than CM. Possible it’s Marvel fatigue. They’ve had epic trailer after epic trailer, so we’ve been spoiled. Or maybe it’s their other trailers were just... better? Maybe it’s who they chose to play CM? Trailer to trailer, I just think Dark Phoenix does a little more for me.

Back
Top Bottom