WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Avengers: The Rapture.
Avengers: Newest Testament.
Avengers: Fallout
Avengers: Revengers
Audi: A4
Avenge: Her

We’ve known for some time that it’s a time jump just off the strength of a teenage Cassie Lang being casted and I believe an older Harley from IM3. With Captain Marvel being involved and Far From Home being in the present with Peter still in high school time being reverted is guaranteed at this point. And with time being reverted the status quo is reinstalled and no one stays dead, no matter what happens in A4

We’ve known for some time that it’s a time jump just off the strength of a teenage Cassie Lang being casted and I believe an older Harley from IM3. With Captain Marvel being involved and Far From Home being in the present with Peter still in high school time being reverted is guaranteed at this point. And with time being reverted the status quo is reinstalled and no one stays dead, no matter what happens in A4

Which is why I didn't shed not one real ***** tear when any of those characters faded to dust

y91x61e8szq11.jpg

Tony > Scumbag

idk if this idea has been shared, or if yall seen the meme, but someone mentioned. When (if) stan lee dies. it should be deadpool that makes all the apperances with a fake mustache and stan lees glasses.

I like that idea.

Which is why I didn't shed not one real ***** tear when any of those characters faded to dust

Which is why they should’ve had some real balls and killed the mainstays and not characters who are too big to be truly dead and that have sequels lined up. Imagine Spider-Man, Rocket Raccoon, Mantis, War Machine. Antman Captain America being all that’s and having to rectify things and defeat Thanos in A4. Would’ve been an actual mind **** and a MUCH more compelling story for A4. Instead we have Hulk and God king Thor still around. How are they gonna defeat the villain *gasp* :rolleyes

I'm sure you read comics. When do people ever stay dead?

Peter Parker dying, still knowing he would come back was still great. Gamora dying, with knowing that it could be undone, still great.

Yes, I read comics

I also watch movies

The same **** don't fly for me in movies as they do in comics

Comics are procedurally generated narratives that go on for decades and never conclude

For the record I thought all the non dust deaths were fantastic

Last edited:
lol why is Bautista still caping so hard for Gunn? u gotta good thing going. just shut up and collect your Disney checks :lol:

Reactions: OTG
Back
Top Bottom