WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

it wasn't continuous though, it was a joke that went wrong. Disney of all companies who is known for the old racist , misogynist stuff that has never apologized.. It's not that big of a deal. If he was a legit pedo that had got caught doing pedo things thats one thing, but a joke... come on. Everyone has made a wild inapprop joke in their day.. and before you say not pedo though.... sin is sin man. different people take different things differently.......
All besides the point. Is this life changing for me? I’m I going to protest? No, but I see where you can’t let that go. Dude is ultimately making kids movies talking about having sex with kids. YES, makes sense to give him the boot. Can’t work at McDonald’s talking about sticking your **** in the sauce too.

tenor.gif

All besides the point. Is this life changing for me? I’m I going to protest? No, but I see where you can’t let that go. Dude is ultimately making kids movies talking about having sex with kids. YES, makes sense to give him the boot. Can’t work at McDonald’s talking about sticking your **** in the sauce too.
If you talk about putting your **** in the sauce and McDonald's still hires you that makes McDonald's bad at their hiring practices. I think Disney fired ol boy more out embarrassment than the actual jokes. Either they knew and thought no one else did or they're bad a vetting people they work with. No matter what Disney looks dumb as **** at the end of the day...

Last edited:
Marvel will still have to work a deal with Constatin for F4, right?

Does Namor fall back to Disney?

It’s one thing to go to bat for someone who was terminated for iffy reason but to fight for a habitual pedo joke maker? I’m sorry but if you’re fired for continuously making joke about sex with children something is wrong with you. If you’re willing to fight for that person something ....... cmon man
Thought you was about to say Bautista might be a pedo too :lol:

To be clear, these sequence of events didn't go down like that. This isn't like you did something and then getting the immediate consequences in the court of public opinion and real life consequences like being fired.

That's not what happened. Gunn use to make a lot of pedo jokes. Went on to continue being a director, hired several times after that. Apologized for those jokes years ago when they were brought up. Continued to be a director. Got the GotG gig. Got re-exposed by some alt-right dude salty about Roseanne or some other racist getting fired and then Disney back under the spot light had to fire him.

This isnt like you did this thing and now this happens. This is more like you did this, everybody now knows about it and now this has to happen so it doesn't look like we cosign you.

namor would be off the chain, imagine marvels formula with the whole underwater/king of the seas theme

Aquaman looks cool, im leery of DC and how they execute...I thought Green Lantern was going to be the ****, thought there was no way to screw it up and well look what they did

It does look very Fantasy/Whimsical esque in the trailers so far

Back
Top Bottom