WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

i Don’t mind her (anymore) but her action scenes are SO fake it’s hilarious. Nothing is done without an obvious stunt double jumping in and then a second later a close up of her face. I can’t take a whole movie of that

Yeah noticed that the most with her fight scenes. Almost as though they want to keep telling us - yes, that really is Scarlett Johansson. :lol:

On topic, you gotta pick and choose what to watch. No reason to watch everything when you can wait for it to come to Netflix and catch the plot on WikiPedia prior to watching what you really are interested in.

Ant-Man 1 & 2 were entertaining.

Curious if they did a Hawkeye movie would people think it was going to be another Bourne film lmao

WS is the most of a black widow film as I want to see

The black widow and punisher animated movie was ok and that had a ton of cameos

Hilarious and extremely accurate. If you have the time, dissect how awful the Raimi trilogy truly is

i Don’t mind her (anymore) but her action scenes are SO fake it’s hilarious. Nothing is done without an obvious stunt double jumping in and then a second later a close up of her face. I can’t take a whole movie of that
No belief in her doing the huricanrana? :lol:
EnlightenedPeskyFanworms-size_restricted.gif

black%20widow%202.gif

Reactions: ARK
Yeah I do hope she dedicates to it like any other film she'd lead and they do away with the cut cams for her action scenes.

I made the mistake of saying that years ago and all these Namor fans popped up like I disrespected their king. I never underestimated an elf character in briefs after that.

dawg. The earth is 70% water.....this mofo could kill every land walking being on this planet if he wanted to...

Dude did creed and now this..

creed and fruitvale station were great movies and coogler did it well (minus the boxing scene). also, if you watch real boxers' reaction to the creed fight scene, they say the fight doesnt look realistic at all. looks like pad work rather than actual boxing. people just get caught up in the whole "shot in 1 take" so they dont realize how bad the choreography really is.

I think coogler is a great director, but not for BP.

Back
Top Bottom