WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

43147387_171623350436192_1612381565217142259_n.jpg

Mfers going to space y'all. Meeting Thanos on his turf.

I hope they all get washed.

Isn’t he chillin in a hut somewhere? Since the movie is probably taking place years later it’d be funny to see thanos got fat and wears flip flops and boardshorts all day.

Johannisson getting paid for the black widow film

https://uproxx.com/hitfix/scarlett-johansson-15-million-black-widow/#

https://eb2.3lift.com/pass?tl_click...9lz/rurl/https://a2.adform.net/C/?bn=24499363
scarlett-black-widow.jpg

MARVEL/DISNEY

For 2010’s Iron Man 2, Scarlett Johansson was reportedly offered $250,000 (and negotiated up to around $400,000) to play Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow. Since then, she’s reprised the role in The Avengers, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Captain America: Civil War, and two Avengers: Infinity Warinstallments. The female superhero is finally (finally!) getting her own standalone film (after Captain Marvel arguably got to cut in line) that’s due to arrive in 2020, and it looks like Johansson’s receiving a paycheck to match some of her male Avengers.

B21683932.229038423;dc_trk_aid=427904076;dc_trk_cid=98420196;ord=811890329;dc_lat=;dc_rdid=;tag_for_child_directed_treatment=;tfua=
event

The Hollywood Reporter reveals that Johansson (who was recently crowned as Forbes’ highest-paid actress after taking home $40.5 million in 12 months) will be paid $15 million for the solo picture:

That salary equals what Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth earned for playing Captain America and Thor, respectively, in this year’s Avengers: Infinity War. Evans and Hemsworth also nabbed that same $15 million payday for Captain America: Civil War and Thor: Ragnarok, respectively, as well as the upcoming fourth Avengers film.

i have little interest in it now but i am sure i'd be sold on it by the time it comes out and be there opening night :lol:

i Don’t mind her (anymore) but her action scenes are SO fake it’s hilarious. Nothing is done without an obvious stunt double jumping in and then a second later a close up of her face. I can’t take a whole movie of that

Johannisson getting paid for the black widow film

scarlett-black-widow.jpg

MARVEL/DISNEY

For 2010’s Iron Man 2, Scarlett Johansson was reportedly offered $250,000 (and negotiated up to around $400,000) to play Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow. Since then, she’s reprised the role in The Avengers, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Captain America: Civil War, and two Avengers: Infinity Warinstallments. The female superhero is finally (finally!) getting her own standalone film (after Captain Marvel arguably got to cut in line) that’s due to arrive in 2020, and it looks like Johansson’s receiving a paycheck to match some of her male Avengers.

B21683932.229038423;dc_trk_aid=427904076;dc_trk_cid=98420196;ord=811890329;dc_lat=;dc_rdid=;tag_for_child_directed_treatment=;tfua=
event

The Hollywood Reporter reveals that Johansson (who was recently crowned as Forbes’ highest-paid actress after taking home $40.5 million in 12 months) will be paid $15 million for the solo picture:

That salary equals what Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth earned for playing Captain America and Thor, respectively, in this year’s Avengers: Infinity War. Evans and Hemsworth also nabbed that same $15 million payday for Captain America: Civil War and Thor: Ragnarok, respectively, as well as the upcoming fourth Avengers film.

damn, brie larson got $5m but in exchange for a 7-film deal:

And Brie Larson, whose Oscar win for 2015's Roomfigures into her deals, will be paid some $5 million for next year’s Captain Marvel movie (Larson landed a generous payday, but in exchange signed a seven-picture deal that locks her into multiple franchises.)

A 7 yr deal.

Outta curiosity who has the longest deal?

The longest I've heard was Sébastian Stan at 10.

RDJ has been around the longest but he doesn't count he signs multiple short term deals.

Brie don't even deserve to be Captain Marvel, so def not worried about her making 5 mil for the movie.
Johansson paid her dues whether you like her or not. Plus I think they could make the movie great if they're on some agents of shield type steez.
bring my baby PALICKI BYKE

sebastians is a 9-picture deal (not including cameos) but looking it up, the most interesting deal i saw was that Brolin was hinted to have a multi-picture deal (and those do not usually include cameos) so there might be a chance we see him past A4?

It's confusing I've heard they include cameos but I've also heard that they don't.

It is really hard to imagine Thanos living past A4.

Brie don't even deserve to be Captain Marvel, so def not worried about her making 5 mil for the movie.

7 picture deal

Get used to her being around for the next decade. I think we're the same age right? You'll be 40 by the time she's gone from the mcu hahahahahaha

hahahahaahahahahaha

hahahahahaahaahahaha

we know she'll be in a4 and her own movie 2 down. 5 to go.
she'll def be in Gotg3.
she'll have a 2nd movie.............maybe even a 2nd civil war.

No interest in Black widow at all. Esoecuallly since it might be in the past. But will still watch.

And wow at being locked in for 7 films :wow:
That’s dope. MCU ain’t going anywhere anytime soon.

Past scarlet witch means we get long red hair Scarlett back.
Scarlett FLOURSHIES with red hair

we know she'll be in a4 and her own movie 2 down. 5 to go.
she'll def be in Gotg3.
she'll have a 2nd movie.............maybe even a 2nd civil war.

I hope her 7 pic run doesn't quite go that fast. I'd love to see you ***** and moan about her for a decade lol

Back
Top Bottom